This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anime League Conclusion - Spoilers!

#1ZekrixPosted 1/10/2013 11:13:15 AM
To those who still hasn't seen the episode, here is a short summary:

Ash's Snivy loses to Lucario
Ash's Pikachu loses to Lucario
Cameron vs Virgil
Cameron's Lucario loses to FLAREON! Yay for all Flareon fans.
Cameron is out
Virgil vs Dino (The Lance lookalike guy)
Dino has Druddigon, Virgil finishes him with Eeevee
Virgil wins the League
Virgil's Brother comes for him, Virgil leaves
Ash and Stephan meet up.
Bianca, Stephan and Cameron leave.
Cilan and Iris are packing their bags, when they notice that Ash isn't here.
Ash is holding a 3D Pokeball (Hinting the animation style will be different by X and Y anime)
Ash came at the center of Pokemon League.
He is having flashbacks to all of his Unova adventures
Iris and Cilan come for him, Ash starts running to them as well.
Episode ends.

(Quite sad that a person who didn't use a single Unova Pokemon won the UNOVA League
-_-)

/rant over
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#2LexifoxPosted 1/10/2013 11:15:14 AM
I don't understand your complaint. His entire team is Pokemon from Unova, since Unova is the only region where that Pokemon can be found in the wild.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Zekrix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:18:08 AM
Lexifox posted...
I don't understand your complaint. His entire team is Pokemon from Unova, since Unova is the only region where that Pokemon can be found in the wild.

You're not going to tell me that Eevee was born in Unova, regardless if he's wild there or not. It's like Unova is stealing all the good Pokemon for itself (Riolu, Eevee).
---
The Strongest Pokemon!
#4LexifoxPosted 1/10/2013 11:19:42 AM
I am saying that as far as the games go, Eevee has never been available in the wild except in two cases: Unova and Sinnoh. Sinnoh doesn't count because it's explicit that Backlot will import rare Pokemon as bragging rights.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5SlimeStackPosted 1/10/2013 11:20:01 AM
Given that we're getting that Eevee short with the Genesect movie, I wouldn't be surprised if Virgil won the league with Eevees purely to add to all this Eevee advertising.
#6Zekrix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:21:09 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Given that we're getting that Eevee short with the Genesect movie, I wouldn't be surprised if Virgil won the league with Eevees purely to add to all this Eevee advertising.

He officially won the league with Eevee, beating his last opponent's Drudiggon.
---
The Strongest Pokemon!
#7DonniedonzPosted 1/10/2013 11:23:11 AM
Eevee as a species wasn't "born" anywhere. Just because it was introduced in the Gen I, that doesn't mean it's exclusively a Kanto-native Pokemon. In fact, it's NOT native to Kanto... The only Eevee in Gen I is a gift, remember?

That's like saying Absol was "born" in Hoenn. Yes, it was introduced in Gen III, but it's been found in the wild (rarely, of course,) in Sinnoh and Unova as well.
---
"Garbodor is a fat little goose." - Metua
#8LexifoxPosted 1/10/2013 11:24:03 AM
Donniedonz posted...
Eevee as a species wasn't "born" anywhere. Just because it was introduced in the Gen I, that doesn't mean it's exclusively a Kanto-native Pokemon. In fact, it's NOT native to Kanto... The only Eevee in Gen I is a gift, remember?

That's like saying Absol was "born" in Hoenn. Yes, it was introduced in Gen III, but it's been found in the wild (rarely, of course,) in Sinnoh and Unova as well.

And a surprising number of Gen 2 Pokemon weren't found in Johto.
---
#9ffdghPosted 1/10/2013 11:24:50 AM
Flareon.....the writers are evil trolls XD
---
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
#10GATTJTPosted 1/10/2013 12:10:38 PM
Ash came at the center of Pokemon League.

Nice.
---
Second in command to CE's resident villain and head of his army of evil minions.