This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The problem with hacking the 3DS / Gen 6 games

#11andis1992(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:47:58 PM
overmaxx posted...
xoftheuniverse posted...
Good? Online hackers are a plague and they ruin everything with wifi. I see no reason you need to hack anything in Pokemon. There is no confirming unhacked pokes of trades of any kind thanks to them and I for one want a legit Pokemon game.

It would be amazing.

I know many people who were driven away from the series because of the mess hackers made of the game (and they will shamelessly deny it by creating imaginary vacuums like "ingame" which can't exist in a multiplayer setting), they would all be more willing to get back into the games if something like this was done.

I should probably make it clear that I am against the hacking. the only downside to not being able to hack is that i get screwed if i miss a legendary event giveaway. of course, i wouldnt be trading any of these pokemon. they would be my prize.
#12overmaxxPosted 1/10/2013 9:02:48 PM
andis1992 posted...
overmaxx posted...
xoftheuniverse posted...
Good? Online hackers are a plague and they ruin everything with wifi. I see no reason you need to hack anything in Pokemon. There is no confirming unhacked pokes of trades of any kind thanks to them and I for one want a legit Pokemon game.

It would be amazing.

I know many people who were driven away from the series because of the mess hackers made of the game (and they will shamelessly deny it by creating imaginary vacuums like "ingame" which can't exist in a multiplayer setting), they would all be more willing to get back into the games if something like this was done.

I should probably make it clear that I am against the hacking. the only downside to not being able to hack is that i get screwed if i miss a legendary event giveaway. of course, i wouldnt be trading any of these pokemon. they would be my prize.

Yes, events are dick moves.

Speaking of which, good luck if you want to use a legendary online, people will hack them with 31 IVs anyway even though you can only catch one.
Fair my ***