This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you like "new Pokemon ONLY until after E4" again?

#11SvenshinhanPosted 1/10/2013 1:54:32 PM
I skipped BW initially because you could basically only catch the new Pokémon for most of the game. It wasn't until late last year that I decided to give it a shot and in the end I actually found it somewhat refreshing.

I didn't like many Pokémon designs in Gen 5, so it took me longer to come up with a team I liked, but I did eventually and had a blast.

As long as there's enough cool Pokémon designs for me to base an entire ingame team around, I don't mind if it's really new Pokémon only until after Elite 4. But from the trailer it seems like we'll get at least SOME older Pokémon to catch in the main game, and that's fine, too.
---
Hakuna Matata
#12bararad13Posted 1/10/2013 2:01:16 PM
we already know that there will be older pokemon in the main game
#13Twilight_SonataPosted 1/10/2013 2:03:24 PM
bararad13 posted...
we already know that there will be older pokemon in the main game

Where are you getting this information? I hope you don't think that just because of the game trailer, because they probably picked what they did deliberately so that they'd only have to introduce the few specific new Pokemon that they wanted to introduce.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#14Far421Posted 1/10/2013 2:36:11 PM
Depends entirely on how good the new Pokemon are.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4341 2165 1292
#15evillockePosted 1/10/2013 2:50:57 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
NO!

---
Offical Breloom of all pokemon boards.
R.I.P Final fantasy: March 2003.
#16thedarklordx3Posted 1/10/2013 3:17:58 PM(edited)
ONLY, ABSOLUTELY ONLY on this one condition:

good pokemon

I hated that in BW because the gen 5 pokemon sucked, almost all of them weren't very good and looked bad(I actually liked trubbish) and yet I was stuck with those pieces of garbage

unless they can give me something good, I'd rather a nice mix of their new swill and actually good pokes like pikachu and such

EX: zigzagoon was a weak early pokemon that looked good and had good lore, pikachu was a early poke that was actually useful and looked good, rattata is also weak and useless but didn't look to bad, patrat is neither good looking, nor interesting, nor strong I'd rather a pikachu or a zigzagoon

EX2: don't get me started on pidgey -> tailow -> pidove
---
Blast'd kids and their posts that only say "Sig'd"! You can't sig "Sig'd"! -grand_maester
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#17summerclawPosted 1/10/2013 3:19:33 PM
Heck no. I want freaking legendaries before the E4.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#18kirbydude385Posted 1/10/2013 3:21:04 PM
i would like it, but it looks like thats not happening since we see older pokemon in the trailer
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous