This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish more Pokemon were like Eevee.

#1SomeLikeItHothPosted 1/10/2013 2:52:53 PM
Having multiple evolutions based on what you want/like. I got this idea from that T-Rex topic. Imagine there being a baby dinosaur Pokemon, that can turn into a T-Rex, a Stego or a Long Neck, based on whichever you wanted.
---
Number of users that like it hoth: 261
Number of users that don't like it hoth: 100
#2LightningAce11Posted 1/10/2013 2:53:55 PM
There might be a flying type eeveelution in this game.
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
#3RunebogglePosted 1/10/2013 2:54:28 PM
No thanks. Then fanboys would be begging for a new evolution of said pokemon every generation and b**** when they don't get it.
---
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.
#4lazycomplifePosted 1/10/2013 2:54:29 PM
I like it hoth, for the record.
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
#5NinjaKitsunePosted 1/10/2013 3:54:27 PM
Hmm...On one hand, it has kinda been Eevee's unique trait. On the other hand, something that was like the eeveelutions but with better stats would be cool. Just so long as they don't make it super-common.
Alternatively, something that started off with a stone evo like eevee but then had a second evolution by level...Heck, giving the eeveelutions a second one by level could work. Yes, it would break the whole "stone=no more level-up moves" but I honestly don't care for that anyways, so...
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox
#6EstheimasterPosted 1/10/2013 3:55:48 PM
NinjaKitsune posted...
Hmm...On one hand, it has kinda been Eevee's unique trait. On the other hand, something that was like the eeveelutions but with better stats would be cool. Just so long as they don't make it super-common.
Alternatively, something that started off with a stone evo like eevee but then had a second evolution by level...Heck, giving the eeveelutions a second one by level could work. Yes, it would break the whole "stone=no more level-up moves" but I honestly don't care for that anyways, so...

It's Eevee's unique appeal. That's what makes it supermegaeeveeawesomehot.