This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wait a minute did they explicitly state that the three pokemon were the starters

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. wait a minute did they explicitly state that the three pokemon were the starters
3 years ago#1
or did they not
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
3 years ago#2
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
3 years ago#3
Crabhammar posted...
3 years ago#4
I dunno man they look like another Simipour/sage/sear trio to me.
3 years ago#5
They're actually the mascots. They aren't starters though. Just first Route Pokemon.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
3 years ago#6
They're actually the protagonists. You raise the humans as Pokemon this time around.
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
3 years ago#7
wait a minute did they explicitly state the guy in the trailer that the player is controlling is the player character? or did they not
wait a minute did they explicitly state the version legendaries in the trailer are the version legendaries? or did they not
wait a minute did they explicitly state the grass in the trailer was grass? or did they not
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
3 years ago#8
It's common sense that everyone knows that they are the starters without confirmation.
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
3 years ago#9
ok i just watched the trailer again they never said they were the starters
? ? ?
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
3 years ago#10
Here we go...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. wait a minute did they explicitly state that the three pokemon were the starters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived