This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hacked pokemon will not stop even if the 3ds is uncrackable

#11GastroidPosted 1/10/2013 10:21:49 PM
Meloetta will come out one day...

...please Game Freak?
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
#12TruePowerSeekerPosted 1/10/2013 10:22:18 PM
andis1992 posted...
TruePowerSeeker posted...
andis1992 posted...
That would be such a terrible idea, although it would be the only solution. I would like to see them SLOWLY phase out pokemon from older generations, but at the same time, for people who have legit event pokemon thats unfair.

like say, any pokemon that was transferred from gen 3 cant make it past gen 5. but what that means for me is that I cant use my event jirachi ever again in a new game. /sigh.

Don't even get me started on bloody event pokemon. They are pointless annoyances as bad as on the disc DLC. They just aggravate you when the Pokedex is filled except for those bloody things.

Mew ruined my childhood till I learned a glitch to get him to show up.

If you are talking about the glitch where you fly/teleport right as certain players see you, i LOVE that glitch.

Yeah but thanks to those idiotic events I have cheated in every generation just to get the bloody event pokemon. With AR in the GBA. Then Pokesav in Gen4 and Gen5. Granted with that I don't consider it cheating because I edited in the pokemon at the level and stat values they were set at in the event with their event moves.
---
http://tinyurl.com/abm7qr6
#13perfectchaos83Posted 1/10/2013 10:28:39 PM
Can you put it back on the 3DS? I was under the impression it was a one way street (IE easy to copy the save off but can't put it back)

I've never tried it, but it's advertised as back up and restore, So I assume it works.
---
Mia FTW!!!
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5674/miad.jpg
#14OldDirtyCRPosted 1/10/2013 10:34:38 PM
perfectchaos83 posted...
Can you put it back on the 3DS? I was under the impression it was a one way street (IE easy to copy the save off but can't put it back)

I've never tried it, but it's advertised as back up and restore, So I assume it works.

Nevermind, you are correct