This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are Fennekin and Xerneas signs of bad designs to come?

#1JagusPosted 1/11/2013 5:10:46 AM
The rest of the Pokemon look fine... but Fennekin looks stupid and overly cutesy with its massive head, but its worst trait are the awkward looking fire tufts in its ears. And Xerneas' horns? When I saw them, I couldn't believe someone would let something that ugly pass on a Pokemon.

Yveltal and Chespin look great. But I'm kind of worried about the rest of the Pokemon we'll get. Hell, I'll even settle for whoever designed the RSE Pokemon versus what we've gotten lately.
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#2kakashik99992Posted 1/11/2013 5:12:57 AM(edited)
Opinions I have mine and you have yours....although yours are really pretty ****** and judging by internet reactions not aligned to the ones of most of the fanbase
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#3bretonftwPosted 1/11/2013 5:13:16 AM
Both box legendaries are incredible.
---
FROAKIE!
#4Tequila_ShotPosted 1/11/2013 5:13:20 AM
Just say it. We all know you want to say it. Just say "they don't look like Pokemon". Just do it, man. I got better things to do than read your complaints about something you'll be long over by the time X and Y come out.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#5link_15Posted 1/11/2013 5:14:27 AM
Its funny because i think those two are the best looking ^_^
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6Seedot11Posted 1/11/2013 5:14:48 AM
Whoa guys calm down, he wasn't being aggressive with his opinion and there is no reason why you should tell him he is wrong! Disagree, but don't attack.
---
Black 2: 3483-0458-0270
Wii number: 2183-4698-5038-6210
#7SkoziPosted 1/11/2013 5:15:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8MaurithPosted 1/11/2013 5:16:51 AM
Not every Pokémon ever is going to appeal to every person. Maybe the majority of a generation won't, like you TC I like Gen 3 the least, but that's just a matter of taste; they have a distinctly different style. I think Fennekin's pretty bland and uninteresting but think Xerneas as absolutely beautiful. Maybe this is a troll attempt, I don't know, but if not you don't have to talk as if everyone agrees with what you think of those 2.
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Sejuani, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]
#9Tequila_ShotPosted 1/11/2013 5:17:09 AM
Skozi posted...
The same person has designed all the pokemon from all of the generations.
You just further proved your ignorance.

You're thinking Sugimori? Yeah, he didn't design them all.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#10DeadSneaselPosted 1/11/2013 5:19:30 AM
Someone single-handily designing 700+ Pokemon? Hah. No.
---
SEEING ALEX'S SMITH'S TOP 1 DONG EXTINGUISH MY TEAM'S DEFENCE HAS RE-ENERGIZED MY LUST FOR MATT MILLEN
Not changing this until the Lions make the SB 1/1/13.