This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's one pokemon game after another.

#1AlexxPBPosted 1/11/2013 5:32:54 AM
I mean they've just release pkmn black/white 2 and are about to release mystery dungeon. Now they are going to give us X & Y worldwide.

Do you think they will be able o deliver us a top quality game? I seriously hope so cuz I've always dreamed of a 3D pokemon game! The trailer looks so cool!
---
"Hey, talking to people at another table in a restaurant is like...breaking into their room and checking their drawers for valuables."
#2Big_IsaacPosted 1/11/2013 5:37:33 AM
the mystery dungeon series is not developed by GameFreak. same with all the other spinoffs and console games
GF only makes the main series
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#3Tequila_ShotPosted 1/11/2013 5:38:18 AM
AlexxPB posted...
I mean they've just release pkmn black/white 2 and are about to release mystery dungeon. Now they are going to give us X & Y worldwide.

Do you think they will be able o deliver us a top quality game? I seriously hope so cuz I've always dreamed of a 3D pokemon game! The trailer looks so cool!

I have yet to play a single mainstream Pokemon game that I didn't consider top quality. They never fail to deliver exactly what I expect from a Pokemon game.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#4Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/11/2013 5:40:22 AM
I've never been disappointed by a main series Pokemon game.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#5vital_tundraPosted 1/11/2013 5:46:41 AM
I'm sure it'll be just as good, if not better than the previous Pokemon games. Also consider that Black/White 2 came out earlier in Japan. So to them X and Y aren't to close to BW2's release. The rest of the world is just getting an abrupt catch up with it being a world wide release.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#6weegee580Posted 1/11/2013 5:57:33 AM
There's usually only about 3-4 years between every generation. Its been around that many years since Black/White came out.
---
Go Weegee!
#7MaurithPosted 1/11/2013 6:05:52 AM
*2 Pokémon games after 2 others
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Sejuani, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]
#8DarkHeroRavenPosted 1/11/2013 6:06:56 AM
I imagine they've been working on this for quite some time already.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian