This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really hope you can only find gen 6 pokemon on your first playthrough

#1Worm199Posted 1/11/2013 5:05:20 AM
You know, just like in Black and White. It really made the game feel special and unique again, like you couldnt make your typical favorite team anymore like you did in all the previous generations. Now you have to make a completely new team.

I really liked that and I hope it returns.
---
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''
#2Tequila_ShotPosted 1/11/2013 5:09:03 AM
Worm199 posted...
You know, just like in Black and White. It really made the game feel special and unique again, like you couldnt make your typical favorite team anymore like you did in all the previous generations. Now you have to make a completely new team.

I really liked that and I hope it returns.

I must ask you. Have you no self control?

Why do you demand that everyone play the way you want to play the game yourself, by asking GameFreak to only have new Pokemon in the regional PokeDex? Are you incapable of just using the new ones yourself, and letting others play the game the way they want?
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#3RE4everMKPosted 1/11/2013 5:09:20 AM
That will not happen... Pikachu, Patrat, etc will be waiting for you.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0817-3871-3606
Pokemon Black2: 3311-2523-4657
#4KitschgardenerPosted 1/11/2013 5:10:26 AM
I'm ambivalent. Reusing other region's Pokémon is fine for me as long as it isn't obviously covering up for a lack of certain Pokémon (eg. Fire Pokémon in Gen IV).

Gen V gave us a good, usable variety of Pokémon for every type, and I'd like to see Gen VI be as even-handed in that regard.
#5SkoziPosted 1/11/2013 5:10:37 AM
RE4everMK posted...

If you're refering to the trailer, those were only there for spoiler purposes.
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of the Reaper clan:Skozi
#6TruePowerSeekerPosted 1/11/2013 5:10:48 AM
After gen 5 no game will ever be complete without a Zoroark. So I can't stand for this unless I can trade one over from black 2 as an egg so I can raise a Zorua and have a Zorua, Fennekin, Vulpix team.
---
http://tinyurl.com/abm7qr6
#7SilverSaint7Posted 1/11/2013 5:11:20 AM
Skozi posted...
RE4everMK posted...

If you're refering to the trailer, those were only there for spoiler purposes.

You don't know that for sure.
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.
#8deadpool848Posted 1/11/2013 5:12:59 AM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
After gen 5 no game will ever be complete without a Zoroark. So I can't stand for this unless I can trade one over from black 2 as an egg so I can raise a Zorua and have a Zorua, Fennekin, Vulpix team.

You musnt forget Flareon!
#9XWolfOPosted 1/11/2013 5:13:07 AM
Pikachu and Magikarp tell me it won't happen. Which is a very good thing.
---
It's-a me!
#10TruePowerSeekerPosted 1/11/2013 5:14:32 AM
deadpool848 posted...
TruePowerSeeker posted...

You musnt forget Flareon!

My issue is that Eevee and his forms are a mix of fox and cat. I just want a fox trio.
---
http://tinyurl.com/abm7qr6