This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if this just introduces 5 total legendaries?

#31RTC3Posted 1/12/2013 10:46:13 AM
needs moar legends

more OU
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
Heat. http://i.imgur.com/zC1gp.jpg Sit down, kid
#32DLOArceusPosted 1/12/2013 10:53:05 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
DLOArceus posted...
H_Panic22 posted...
DLOArceus posted...
Xavier_On_High posted...
I'd be a bit disappointed. I like lots of legendaries.

This. Also people that complain about too many legendaries evidently don't even know about their own country's legends.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. F***in weeaboos.

What the hell? Are you dumb? Looks like it. How is Italy "weeaboo"? How is America "weeaboo"?

So dumb.

Because not wanting superfluous "legendary" Pokemon in a game means I don't know anything about American history. Thank you, internet elitist, for underscoring my point. I also must applaud your total and utter lack of reading comprehension.

It's super effective.

You arent' even making sense. The Pokèmon world has many legends as the real world has. It's not strange and it's perfectly normal.
Meanwhile you insult with "utter lack of reading comprehension" when your first post was all of that.
Please get out.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#33erekwashere15Posted 1/12/2013 10:55:07 AM
As long as the ratio of normals to legendaries is 10:1, I don't care how many legends we get
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#34glitchunter75Posted 1/12/2013 10:56:19 AM
Well, I'm confident that there's going to be more than just 5. There's the 2 or 3 unobtainable legends outside of Japan, and the possibility of another launch legend, like Victini.

But even if it is limited to only 5, I wouldn't mind. I just hope we get at least 750 total Pokemon by this game's release.
---
Gotta kill them all!: A satyr's take on the Pokemon theme song.
Official Shiny Victini of all Pokemon boards.
#35GoldenJoe24Posted 1/12/2013 11:01:11 AM
I'm ok with just two. I never use legendaries anyway.
#36GastroidPosted 1/12/2013 11:08:00 AM
Watch now as we get 26 legendaries this gen.
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
#37faruwayPosted 1/12/2013 11:21:52 AM
Gastroid posted...

No way Gamefreak gonna ridiculously pulled this off.

And if they did, what folklore/myths are they gonna based all of them from? Greece (The 12 Olympus Gods)? Japanese (Mythical Gods/Yokai)?
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#38BountyanPosted 1/12/2013 11:24:50 AM
I'd be happy. The past few generations have been going overboard with legendaries.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#39GastroidPosted 1/12/2013 11:32:11 AM
faruway posted...
Gastroid posted...

No way Gamefreak gonna ridiculously pulled this off.

And if they did, what folklore/myths are they gonna based all of them from? Greece (The 12 Olympus Gods)? Japanese (Mythical Gods/Yokai)?

All they need a few new ones and clone a few pallette swaps from them.
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
#40H_Panic22Posted 1/13/2013 7:03:33 AM
DLOArceus posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

Because not wanting superfluous "legendary" Pokemon in a game means I don't know anything about American history. Thank you, internet elitist, for underscoring my point. I also must applaud your total and utter lack of reading comprehension.

It's super effective.

You arent' even making sense. The Pokèmon world has many legends as the real world has. It's not strange and it's perfectly normal.
Meanwhile you insult with "utter lack of reading comprehension" when your first post was all of that.
Please get out.

I explained my position and my complaint. I even made an example scenario to illustrate that point. You have not managed any amount of counter point. If you don't understand when the big kids are talking, just be quiet. But ill put this in a way you can't possibly misinterpret.

HP USED OPINIONATED ARGUMENT!

CRITICAL HIT! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

DLOArceus' NERD RAGE CAUSED HIM TO FAINT.

Now gimme $200 and scurry away.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22