This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Confirmed - This is the easiest Pokemon game ever.

#81hydra_dragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:12:40 PM
bump for lols
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#82suprsethPosted 1/12/2013 1:14:02 PM
hydra_dragon posted...
bump for lols

lols
#83Aqua69696Posted 1/12/2013 1:45:21 PM
KogaSteelfang posted...
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks religion and science aren't mutually exclusive.
I'm a Christian myself, and a creationist.

Does that automatically make me stupid?
What if I said I believe in Evolution(To a degree), and completely love science?
How does that change anything at all?
It doesn't change anything, which is why it's so stupid to be so closed minded about either subject.

It's that type of arrogant closed mindedness that most people hate about "religious" people is it not?
Yet you feel you have the right to display the exact same kind of arrogance and closed mindedness, but it's somehow okay when you do it, right? Because you believe in what you're supporting.
How do you personally know there are germs? Have you seen them yourself? Most likely not, you're taking other people's word for it, and applying faith because it makes sense.
That's in no way different from what religion does, aside from the fact that religion can't be tested directly.

Yes, Germs can be seen through microscopes?
And evolution was proven countless times, including with those germs that are easily seen. Scientists put Germs in an environment with a virus. They evolve over time to for a dynamic equilibrium, the bacteria defending against the virus, the virus killing off the weakest bacteria.
The Scientists then take that virus and put some Bacteria who didn't have chance to evolve in with it. The Bacteria gets destroyed by the superior evolved virus.

Or when rabbits got loose in Australia, a disease was released to kill them. It wiped out most of the rabbits. But a small amount were immune. They proceeded to breed like... rabbits. When it was tried again, most were immune. Because they passed the immunity to their children. Which is evolution.

So denying evolution is like denying the world as flat. And just because you say it's your "religion" doesn't mean you deserve respect or anything.
A man thinks he's Richard III reincarnated. You will think he's crazy.
A man's religion is that he is Richard III reincarnated. He is just as crazy.
Religion doesn't mean you deserve any different treatment from any other stupid beliefs. Evolution is proven fact, and if you don't believe it then you deserve the same amount of "respect" as a flat earther.

Also, what was this topic about?
---
But there's still tomorrow Forget the sorrow And I can be on the Last Train Home
Watch it pass the day As it fades away No more time to care No more time Today
#84Infernus93Posted 1/12/2013 1:46:59 PM
jeffdogworthy posted...
Geminia999 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Why not? BW and B2W2 took care of the US.

Perhaps one day we'll get Canada and Brazil/South America

You know, I always felt that Sinnoh was kinda Canadian like. I Know it's based off a region in Japan, but it still felt that way to me.

I always got that feel with the snowy parts, too. All I needed to see was a moose drinking maple syrup and I'd have been convinced.

Bidoof wasn't enough?
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#85RoanarkPosted 1/12/2013 1:52:28 PM
Based On =/= In
The game is not IN france, there's ONE thing in a city that resembles the Eiffel Tower.
There hasn't been a game in America either, Black and White had one city based on New York.
Others based on Japanese islands.
This one might be based on Europe, or maybe even on France specifically... Not in though, past the tower and the design of the one city that will be based off of it (maybe) you'd never know it was.
#8646_n_twoPosted 1/12/2013 1:59:24 PM
For BBC History "There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France was a belligerent in 49 of them. In 185 battles that France had fought over the last 800 years, their armies had won 132 times, lost 43 and drawn once only 10, giving the French army the best record in Europe. "

when you post a list of every time they surrendered why not post a list of all the times they won? i would but i'll let that quote speak for itself.... cuz im too lazy to write a 132 item list
---
The only peace is in death.
#87KogaSteelfangPosted 1/13/2013 2:36:17 PM
Aqua69696 posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks religion and science aren't mutually exclusive.
I'm a Christian myself, and a creationist.

Does that automatically make me stupid?
What if I said I believe in Evolution(To a degree), and completely love science?
How does that change anything at all?
It doesn't change anything, which is why it's so stupid to be so closed minded about either subject.

It's that type of arrogant closed mindedness that most people hate about "religious" people is it not?
Yet you feel you have the right to display the exact same kind of arrogance and closed mindedness, but it's somehow okay when you do it, right? Because you believe in what you're supporting.
How do you personally know there are germs? Have you seen them yourself? Most likely not, you're taking other people's word for it, and applying faith because it makes sense.
That's in no way different from what religion does, aside from the fact that religion can't be tested directly.

Yes, Germs can be seen through microscopes?
And evolution was proven countless times, including with those germs that are easily seen. Scientists put Germs in an environment with a virus. They evolve over time to for a dynamic equilibrium, the bacteria defending against the virus, the virus killing off the weakest bacteria.
The Scientists then take that virus and put some Bacteria who didn't have chance to evolve in with it. The Bacteria gets destroyed by the superior evolved virus.

Or when rabbits got loose in Australia, a disease was released to kill them. It wiped out most of the rabbits. But a small amount were immune. They proceeded to breed like... rabbits. When it was tried again, most were immune. Because they passed the immunity to their children. Which is evolution.

So denying evolution is like denying the world as flat. And just because you say it's your "religion" doesn't mean you deserve respect or anything.
A man thinks he's Richard III reincarnated. You will think he's crazy.
A man's religion is that he is Richard III reincarnated. He is just as crazy.
Religion doesn't mean you deserve any different treatment from any other stupid beliefs. Evolution is proven fact, and if you don't believe it then you deserve the same amount of "respect" as a flat earther.

Also, what was this topic about?

Missed the point. Have YOU personally seen those germs?
If you haven't, then you're still just taking other people's word as fact without proving it yourself.
Same as "religion".

Also, what you're describing about the "evolution" is only the first step of a series of changes that lead to the final result known as evolution. That first step is simply adaptation, or "Survival of the fittest". They pass on superior genes, they don't become a new creature.
Those bacteria were still the same kind of bacteria, just a superior version.
Those rabbits are still rabbits, but became immune to a disease over time. They were still rabbits, and almost certainly 100% genetically identical to the previous rabbits that weren't immune.
Adaptation and evolution are completely different, adaptation being only part of "Evolution" as a whole.

Also, maybe try reading before you make yourself look stupid again. Specifically, the part where I said i believe in evolution.
I'm supposed to respect your opinion when you have none for mine? Not only have you proven you can't read, but that you're also a hypocrite.

No dice pal.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#88TehTrumpCardPosted 1/13/2013 2:38:26 PM
RageKaiser posted...
I lol'd

This. I was waiting for someone to make a French joke.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-