This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gyms for Pokemon X/Y

#21SpeedDaemonPosted 1/11/2013 12:44:18 PM
The trailer does indeed show what APPEAR to be Bug, Fire, and Psychic gyms. The Bug and Fire ones are pretty apparent. They definitely have the look of gyms (gimmicks, movement puzzles, etc.) and the themes are obviously Fire and Bug. The Psychic one is a bit more ambiguous, it definitely appears to be a gym but the theme isn't as simple to discern. It's got a white tile floor with a starry/celestial backdrop. First impression is Psychic, but I could also see it being Ghost or Dark just as easily, or maybe even Dragon or Flying possibly (more likely one of the former three ideas)
---
Terry McAuliffe for Governor '14
#22tsunamisurfer08Posted 1/11/2013 1:08:36 PM
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
Seriously, any typical trainer walking around with one type of pokemon would get wrecked

I would disagree with that. You can make some extremely varied teams while still sticking to just one type.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
#23JunellynnePosted 1/11/2013 1:19:40 PM
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
I want gyms not based on types.

Would be most interesting!

Also, a Dark-type gym. I'm so annoyed by how they treat Dark differently. Just like how we never get a 90/+ power Dark-type move (no, Foul Play doesn't count, it's not a regular move).
#24MelkacPosted 1/11/2013 1:22:56 PM
1st.- Ghost
2.- Fire
3.- Dark
4.- Ice
5.- Grass
6.- Dragon
7.- Ground
8.- Dragon
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#25HejiruPosted 1/11/2013 3:50:44 PM
Melkac posted...
1st.- Ghost

I doubt they would ever make the first gym Ghost-type, since most early route Pokemon only know Normal moves by that point.
---
Your opinion differs from mine, therefore you're trolling.