This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas is master of the legendary musketeers

#1warnerbromanPosted 1/11/2013 10:44:24 AM
As seen before it does not have to be the same gen to gen related. Though I'm fine if Xerneas is not a master.
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#2Immortal_Chaos7Posted 1/11/2013 10:49:55 AM
I'd like for this to be true. It'd give me a slight bit of nostalgia what with Lugia and Ho-oh also being trio masters of the legendary birds and legendary beast respectively.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032
#3egacyoflegendsPosted 1/11/2013 10:51:13 AM
He seems so much more...majestic then they do. Regardless, seems plausible.
---
no.
#4warnerbroman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 10:51:39 AM
I'd like for this to be true. It'd give me a slight bit of nostalgia what with Lugia and Ho-oh also being trio masters of the legendary birds and legendary beast respectively.

Regigigas *Forever alone*
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#5kabigon20Posted 1/11/2013 10:53:56 AM
His signature move will be Xbox Huge Sword. his antlers will turn into a 50 ft long sword that shoots laser beams.
---
Brawl fc: 0946-1910-2716 Pokemon Black 2 fc: 5372-8298-8628
Ruby/Sapphire remakes will be part of 6th gen on 3DS. If not, I'll close my account.
#6KitschgardenerPosted 1/11/2013 10:54:54 AM
I think Monsieur de Tréville is the head of the musketeers in the book, so Xerneas could be him.
#7Nidhogg151Posted 1/11/2013 10:58:15 AM
warnerbroman posted...
As seen before it does not have to be the same gen to gen related. Though I'm fine if Xerneas is not a master.

Immortal_Chaos7 posted...

And what if Yveltal was the master of Ho-oh, Lugia, Latios, and Latias?

I kinda of doubt it'd happen, but it'd be cool. It could make sense too, considering I believe they said X and Y are ment to stand for male and female, so they could be like "Adam and Eve" for those Pokemon. Or maybe even Pokemon in general.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#8Immortal_Chaos7Posted 1/11/2013 11:01:38 AM
warnerbroman posted...

Regigigas *Forever alone*

It's not that I forgot Regigigas, but it wasn't a box legendary. Lugia and Ho-oh are relevant just off the strength that they were box legendaries AND just happened to be masters of other sets. Regigigas's main gimmick is just the fact that hes a trio master and IMO the regis were always forgettable to me anyways.
---
#9Immortal_Chaos7Posted 1/11/2013 11:06:17 AM
Nidhogg151 posted...
warnerbroman posted...

I kinda of doubt it'd happen, but it'd be cool. It could make sense too, considering I believe they said X and Y are ment to stand for male and female, so they could be like "Adam and Eve" for those Pokemon. Or maybe even Pokemon in general.

Eh.. that's a little much. I don't think Xerneas and Yveltal both have to be trio masters. I more see Yveltal as sort of an anti-Lugia. If Yveltal turns out to be dark/flying, it'd make a good rival for Lugia's psychic/flying.
---
#10Nidhogg151Posted 1/11/2013 3:51:11 PM
Nidhogg151 posted...
warnerbroman posted...

Eh.. that's a little much. I don't think Xerneas and Yveltal both have to be trio masters. I more see Yveltal as sort of an anti-Lugia. If Yveltal turns out to be dark/flying, it'd make a good rival for Lugia's psychic/flying.

I was just running with an idea in my head, but wasn't it confirmed that Xerneas and Yveltal stand for X and Y chromosomes? (I thought it was going to be X and Y like in algebra at first.) If I read that quote correctly, and they are, they will have to be connected to each other in that way. So one being a master of a trio while the other isn't wouldn't really make much sense.

I do think they will have some kind of "Adam and Eve" type legend to them though. Maybe Yveltal brought fourth all the Pokemon in the skies, and Xerneas brought fourth all the Pokemon on land (or they bred and made both?). Z and W are also chromosomal found in animals, which leaves an opening for the follow up game(s). If they only use one, like Z, it could have brought fourth all Pokemon in the seas. If two, Z could still have done the same, but have W bring fourth all space/non-physical (basically ghost) types.

It's just a thought, but seems like it could make sense with the little info we've been given.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576