This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you want the Dream World to return?

#1ingletPosted 1/11/2013 12:42:11 PM
Do you think the Dream World should return in Pokemon X/Y? - Results (45 votes)
Yes, the Dream World is perfect as it is now.
2.22% (1 votes)
Yes, but the Dream World should be implemented in-game rather than in a browser.
28.89% (13 votes)
No, I want to get berries/hidden ability Pokemon in-game through another, different method.
28.89% (13 votes)
No, I want berries to grow on trees and Pokemon to have a small chance to have a hidden ability in the wild.
33.33% (15 votes)
Other (explain).
6.67% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I think the Dream World worked rather well, granting a 100% chance to find Pokemon with hidden abilities, and easy access to berry farming. However, I didn't like the idea of having to hop online, load through browser pages and loading screens, and play some monotonous minigames in order to get the Pokemon I wanted.
---
Black Friend Code: 4427 8432 3302
HeartGold Friend Code: 3481 5009 3131 Diamond Friend Code: 3094 2812 7167
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 1/11/2013 12:42:43 PM
Some kind of replacement for it.
---
I'm your imaginary friend, make me chips.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#3lazycomplifePosted 1/11/2013 12:43:56 PM
Pokemon should stop trying so hard to be neopets.
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
#4soMEguy_povoPosted 1/11/2013 12:51:08 PM
I like the concept, but I despise the execution. I can see the reasoning behind a 1 hour time limit (stops people getting addicted, reduces load on server), but I'll never accept the completely arbitrary "oh, you saw [x] Pokemon and/or items today, that's all you get" BS. And don't even get me started on picking your destination (mostly) at random. It just means trying for a specific Pokemon is a needlessly long and complicated chore, as opposed to the fun little distraction Dream World was supposed to be.
---
Another day successfully wasted.
"I'd rather die than go to heaven" - William Murderface
#5XashowdPosted 1/11/2013 12:56:01 PM
Considering the high priority they put on the Global Link, The Dream World's gonna return whether we want it or not, so any Naysayers are just shooting into space. Personally, I'd love it if they could make the Dream World an App for the 3DS. They could still update it through a number of ways, and since we'll have to link our games to the Global Union anyways, the two Dream Worlds (Browser and App) could interconnect in a number of ways. There's potential there, and it would give an option for those who don't want to go online for DW stuff.
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.