This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many pokemanz?

#1kickmesignPosted 1/11/2013 12:44:12 PM
I havent touched my pokemanz in 12 years, do the games these days usually contain all the pokemanz from each generation? Or is it just the new ones and a selection of old ones?
#2DracovianPosted 1/11/2013 12:45:27 PM
New ones with a selection of old ones. B2/W2 have a good amount of the old ones though.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#3DarkFistsPosted 1/11/2013 12:47:43 PM
Dracovian posted...
New ones with a selection of old ones. B2/W2 have a good amount of the old ones though.

This.

As for the number, we're looking at 700+ now.
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#4kickmesign(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:50:43 PM
Dracovian posted...

Is that what you would recommend if I had to chose 1 pokemon game to play a little catch-up with?
#5DracovianPosted 1/11/2013 12:53:27 PM
kickmesign posted...
Dracovian posted...

Is that what you would recommend if I had to chose 1 pokemon game to play a little catch-up with?

Yes. It will definitely be the closest thing to X/Y and it's the best Pokémon game to date in terms of gameplay and presentation. In my opinion the older games had a better story but that's up to personal preference.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House