This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many pokemanz?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many pokemanz?

User Info: kickmesign

kickmesign
4 years ago#1
I havent touched my pokemanz in 12 years, do the games these days usually contain all the pokemanz from each generation? Or is it just the new ones and a selection of old ones?

User Info: Dracovian

Dracovian
4 years ago#2
New ones with a selection of old ones. B2/W2 have a good amount of the old ones though.
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House

User Info: DarkFists

DarkFists
4 years ago#3
Dracovian posted...
New ones with a selection of old ones. B2/W2 have a good amount of the old ones though.

This.

As for the number, we're looking at 700+ now.
PSN=Gelthidor

User Info: kickmesign

kickmesign
4 years ago#4
Dracovian posted...

Is that what you would recommend if I had to chose 1 pokemon game to play a little catch-up with?

User Info: Dracovian

Dracovian
4 years ago#5
kickmesign posted...
Dracovian posted...

Is that what you would recommend if I had to chose 1 pokemon game to play a little catch-up with?

Yes. It will definitely be the closest thing to X/Y and it's the best Pokémon game to date in terms of gameplay and presentation. In my opinion the older games had a better story but that's up to personal preference.
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How many pokemanz?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived