This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This game is gonna go just like all the other Pokemon games for me...

#11krazykillerkowPosted 1/11/2013 3:31:28 PM
Gamefaqs users: apparently they fight every Zubat they encounter.
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#12ShineboltPosted 1/11/2013 3:33:42 PM
No I don't complain about random encounters and the only Repels that end up in my bag are picked up from the world or given by npcs. Also those ledges are just a shortcut back and not meant to avoid anything and most trainers are unavoidable. Even if you could avoid most battles why the hell would you? That's like avoiding using cars in GTA or running straight for the enemy commander in Dynasty Warriors. You're literally skipping the core of the game.
---
Take this post seriously at your own risk.
#13MrFwibblesPosted 1/11/2013 3:43:43 PM
krazykillerkow posted...

That's not such a bad idea, Speed EVs are handy in most cases.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
#14HemerukioPosted 1/11/2013 3:46:04 PM
krazykillerkow posted...

All that and more. I don't recall I time I've ever ran from a fight, and I've never had to buy a single repel.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
#15Blingya25Posted 1/11/2013 3:53:31 PM
Kisai posted...
Going through new game. Get to new route after second town. See an NPC standing absolutely still, their line of vision a direct line in front of where you're going. Sigh to self and mutter, "Let's get this over with." Proceed with the customary avoiding-of-all-trainers for rest of game.

This is the only thing that I always look forward and get it over with. Not that I don't battle all the trainers in the area anyways, it's just that, you know there is one trainer where you HAVE to fight.

Like Joey and his awesome Ratatta.

But watch they pull a fast one over us. Where there is no trainers at all and a legendary right in the beginning, knocking out your first pokemon and before you get the PokeDex and the Professor comes by and goes, "Oh, was that X/Y/Z!! Too bad I didn't give you a Pokedex so you can record huh?" *Trollface*

But then that will fuel your rage when you meet him at the end of the game and save your game right before you battle that legendary. You bring out your strongest and you totally pwn his @ss and feel like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0mHAJ5c080

:D
---
That's how goddamminity damn good that god damn game is. - AC (GCN)
#16alatreon789Posted 1/11/2013 3:53:54 PM
I tend to fight every thing with my starter pokemon till it's overpowered and the exp doesn't increase much, then I avoid everything until my starter is not killing stuff within 3 hits, then I fight everything again.
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012