This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

thought on this whole "eevee" thing

#1paiprPosted 1/11/2013 8:45:06 PM
now every gen people clamor about new eevee-lutions (i as well would like to see more) but an interesting though i had on the whole thing was this. firsts there is the x/y gene thing, plus in the japanese logo you have that sorta rainbow dna piece.

these things leave me wondering along with all the other attention that eevee has been getting on various pokemon related sites if perhaps they actually do have plans to include new eevee-lutions.. thoughts?
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2ChangliniPosted 1/11/2013 8:48:21 PM
The one sure fire way to stop the 'eeveelution' fad, is to release the remaining evos for the types with ought one, including normal.

That's it. Unless negative friendship apperantly nets one.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#3TrackstarrunnerPosted 1/11/2013 8:51:57 PM
i would probably go along the lines of saying that the odds are over 50% we get at least one new eevee evolution this generation. My points to this:

We get a new one every even season (after introduction Gen 2 and Gen 4)

Multiple media sources asking about Eevee evolution family line (it was released via twitter asking Pokemon fans about it)

The Eevee short via the movie (generally we are good for a new pokemon to be released either via short or via movie)

The Eevee trainer in the anime (granted it may not be important because its anime but he does have one slot open for a new eevee evolution similar to Gary in Gen 2)

Odds are I believe we get two new ones (possibly Dragon and Fighting or Steel (unless a new type is released)
---
Bryan: 2280 5281 0785
#4paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:55:38 PM
personally i want a max of two new ones ever. dragon, and if need be normal.

after that id like to see another normal type that evolves into the other (traditionally) physical types.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#5chronifused2Posted 1/11/2013 8:56:11 PM
people won't stop until we have all the types then all the duel types because Eevee
---
Somewhere, Gamefreak employees are reading the topics on this board and laughing.-themagicpainman
Roxie is mine because I said so. OK?
#6OldDirtyCRPosted 1/11/2013 8:57:00 PM
Changlini posted...
The one sure fire way to stop the 'eeveelution' fad, is to release the remaining evos for the types with ought one, including normal.

That's it. Unless negative friendship apperantly nets one.

Then people will say, "There's a chance of getting dual type eevolutions!!!1!!"
#7Gold UrsaringPosted 1/11/2013 9:02:43 PM
Let's be honest, Eevee is probably not done evolving. But they'll release them slowly. Gen III and V didn't have any (but Gen III had Eevee play a big role on GCN), but Gen I, II & IV did have some eeveelution.

That said a new Eevee wouldn't be a bad idea either, if it had three viable evolutions and brought something new to the table (maybe a primary type like Bug).
#8PlasdurockPosted 1/11/2013 9:14:04 PM
imagine if ta negativity eeveelution was a ghost type. Oh the implications!
---
Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't. -Mark Twain