This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So when can we expect new info?

#31RaidenHeroPosted 1/12/2013 7:34:16 AM
faruway posted...
The evos of the 5th Gen starters were like leaked two months in a snapshots of some event before the release, wasn't it?

I know Servine and Dewott were leaked in a concept art of BW anime alongside Woobat and Axew like few weeks after the reveal of the Gen 5 starters.

True..but i think it would be better as a Official Reveal than a leak
#32SilverSaint7Posted 1/12/2013 7:36:37 AM
faruway posted...
The evos of the 5th Gen starters were like leaked two months in a snapshots of some event before the release, wasn't it?

I know Servine and Dewott were leaked in a concept art of BW anime alongside Woobat and Axew like few weeks after the reveal of the Gen 5 starters.

True, it's possible the starter evos might leak again but if they do it definitely won't be from Pokemon Smash.
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.
#33RaidenHeroPosted 1/12/2013 7:37:23 AM
SilverSaint7 posted...
faruway posted...

True, it's possible the starter evos might leak again but if they do it definitely won't be from Pokemon Smash.

Let's just wait till Pokemon Smash..
#34SilverSaint7Posted 1/12/2013 7:39:43 AM
RaidenHero posted...
SilverSaint7 posted...
faruway posted...

Yes, let's. I can't wait to see the same trailer again with flamboyant Japanese people screeching over it ^_^
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.
#35RaidenHeroPosted 1/12/2013 7:40:20 AM
SilverSaint7 posted...
RaidenHero posted...
SilverSaint7 posted...
faruway posted...

Yes, let's. I can't wait to see the same trailer again with flamboyant Japanese people screeching over it ^_^

At least i get to listen to Zephyrsonic commenting over it :D
#36Socran(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 5:00:01 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I think we should only expect things around the middle of the month, when CoroCoro is released in Japan.

What is "the middle of the month" in this context? If we're talking strictly about the halfway point, that's three days from now, but I get the feeling that's not what you meant.

Also, when is Pokemon Smash? Even if it's unlikely to have anything, I'd like to know what point in time you're nattering over. I have no reason to believe it didn't stop being called Pokemon Sunday because it stopped being on a Sunday.

(For the record, I'm just asking for clarification because I'm a very precise person. I know some people interpret my grilling as being rude or snarky or something.)
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#37FuneralCakePosted 1/12/2013 5:15:18 PM
The middle of the month is the 15th, which is the day the new CoroCoro is released. It usually leaks a few days beforehand, though, and we've got the information from this month already.

Pokemon Smash airs every Sunday, unless maybe there's a holiday or some other special event. It's still the same show as Pokemon Sunday, more or less, but just with a different name. Because it airs in Japan, those of us in the US find out news on Saturday around... basically the time I'm posting this, conveniently enough.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?
#38CosmoKramer4700Posted 1/12/2013 5:15:39 PM
As always, Corocoro.

Around the 11th - 13th of next month we should get some more info.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"