This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question: Is this even possible?

#1ElectricNovaPosted 1/12/2013 6:57:57 AM
So, my pokemon gold internal battery died out a long time ago, making it so I can't save.

So a few days ago I popped it into my gameboy sp and started a new game just for kicks, knowing I couldn't save or anything.

And then.... It works again. Completely. And the day night cycle. I or anyone else hasn't replaced the battery or anything. 9I've p

The internal battery can't restore itself can it? Seriously, i'm not bsing.

Any ideas on how this happened??
---
The heroic and cool rope snake you once knew is dead. In a tiny, quiet voice, I say... so long.
#2Missingno_MastrPosted 1/12/2013 7:18:05 AM
I'm calling this one a miracle.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#3MagmastaPosted 1/12/2013 7:19:25 AM
I can't save my gold in my gameboy colour but I can in my GBA
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#4PolimarioPosted 1/12/2013 7:20:06 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
I'm calling this one a miracle.

---
Get on my bad side...and I'll freeze you solid!
Self-Proclaimed Kyurem of all eternity.
#5FuneralCakePosted 1/12/2013 7:21:39 AM
The battery didn't necessarily recharge, but it's possible that due to excessive use, it was under more strain, so that's probably why it's working again now. Don't expect it to last too long, though.

Stop by some independent used game stores and see if they'll replace the battery. I know the one I go to will do this for old GB games, so give that a shot.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?
#6LunarRoarPosted 1/12/2013 7:23:33 AM
Or he can just do it himself, it's not too difficult.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#7ElectricNova(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:24:12 AM
FuneralCake posted...
The battery didn't necessarily recharge, but it's possible that due to excessive use, it was under more strain, so that's probably why it's working again now. Don't expect it to last too long, though.

Stop by some independent used game stores and see if they'll replace the battery. I know the one I go to will do this for old GB games, so give that a shot.

Yeah, probably a good idea.
---
The heroic and cool rope snake you once knew is dead. In a tiny, quiet voice, I say... so long.