This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CM Suicune has no weak.

#21Koi_TenchiPosted 1/12/2013 12:22:18 PM
Sulticune posted...
RTC3 posted...
yea i heard gsc was all stall and bellyzard running around. some dude named hasire told me a bit about it on the diamond board way back

Yup, if you didn't know the person well enough to kinda know their team then Bellyzard could really wreak havok. It even did well enough against the fabled Skarmbliss, if your prediction skills were good. Eq/brick break or return and flamethrower. Ownage. I still hate Blissey, and to a lesser extent Skarmory, to this day for their "contribution" back in Gen2.

I don't HATE Blissey myself...

I still can't help wondering though how gamefreak, after how beast Chansey was in Gen 1, sat down and decided: "You know what we need in Gen II? An evolution for chansey."
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#22mcnichojPosted 1/12/2013 12:26:18 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
I still can't help wondering though how gamefreak, after how beast Chansey was in Gen 1, sat down and decided: "You know what we need in Gen II? An evolution for chansey."
Nobody at Nintendo or their first parties care about competitive play?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#23el_tercer_poderPosted 1/12/2013 12:30:48 PM(edited)
GallantChaddymn posted...
whats CM?
Crimson Mode?!?!? o-o

Calm Mind.
A popular move on most Suicune builds...>_>
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
#24el_tercer_poderPosted 1/12/2013 12:30:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25SulticunePosted 1/12/2013 12:30:26 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Sulticune posted...
RTC3 posted...
yea i heard gsc was all stall and bellyzard running around. some dude named hasire told me a bit about it on the diamond board way back

Yup, if you didn't know the person well enough to kinda know their team then Bellyzard could really wreak havok. It even did well enough against the fabled Skarmbliss, if your prediction skills were good. Eq/brick break or return and flamethrower. Ownage. I still hate Blissey, and to a lesser extent Skarmory, to this day for their "contribution" back in Gen2.

We need a pokémon with an even higher base hp than the current highest! Gen6 brings another evo for the Blissey line! Over 1000 hp! AND Eviolite Blissey.... Shudder
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#26Koi_TenchiPosted 1/12/2013 1:23:55 PM
Sulticune posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Sulticune posted...
RTC3 posted...

We need a pokémon with an even higher base hp than the current highest! Gen6 brings another evo for the Blissey line! Over 1000 hp! AND Eviolite Blissey.... Shudder

I have had nightmares about that myself...

Fortunately, the introduction of Happiny in Gen IV means Blissey has a full line now... You know, unless they decide to introduce lines that can evolve more than twice in a row...
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#27reaverzPosted 1/12/2013 1:36:54 PM
Focus Punch everywhere!
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#28Jarred623Posted 1/12/2013 1:55:05 PM
Suicune sucks.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.