This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are all the neckbeards on this board hating on generation 3?

#11melvin343Posted 1/12/2013 2:15:12 PM
To be far, Gen 3 was a the worst yet and this is why. No Rival, the day n night and clock cycle was remove, there were not that many new pokemon, going underwater without a O2 tank was unrealist, and team plasma/aqua story did not make any sense. Sorry TC, there's a reason why it was hated and we don't need a remake.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#12IngSlayerPosted 1/12/2013 2:19:36 PM
What the hell is a "neckbeard?"
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#13aryanbrarPosted 1/12/2013 2:22:00 PM
gen 3 was one of the best, the original games were okay. but emerald is easily of the best pokemon games.
#14Soanevalcke6Posted 1/12/2013 2:22:14 PM
Being Better than 5 isnt saying much.

I mean, My Favorite Generations are IIIR/S/E and IVHG/SS, but seriously, say it's like, better than Platinum, because it doesnt take much to be better than V
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#15ElectricNovaPosted 1/12/2013 2:24:18 PM
melvin343 posted...
To be far, Gen 3 was a the worst yet and this is why. No Rival, the day n night and clock cycle was remove, there were not that many new pokemon, going underwater without a O2 tank was unrealist, and team plasma/aqua story did not make any sense. Sorry TC, there's a reason why it was hated and we don't need a remake.

Half of your claims are invalid. There WAS a rival, two in fact, there were a lot of new pokemon, Team Magma/Aqua made no less sense thn Galactic/Plasma, unrealism is irrelevant, this is pokemon we're talking about.
---
The heroic and cool rope snake you once knew is dead. In a tiny, quiet voice, I say... so long.
#16T_AcePosted 1/12/2013 2:26:48 PM
I've always disliked gen 3. Not so much Fr/Lg, but R/S/E just didn't gel.
---
"Favored by the world my ass...I'm going to say it flat out. You're nothing but a worthless criminal!!!"
#17Ari917Posted 1/12/2013 2:32:04 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Being Better than 5 isnt saying much.

Opinion, usually the general consensus is Gen 3 is (unfortunately) the most hated with Gen 4 and 5 being ahead of it (though whether it beats out gen 1 or 2 depends on the audience).
#18P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 1/12/2013 2:34:39 PM
Because people are whining about remakes.

However, that doesn't mean it isn't the best gen. Because it is
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#19DonniedonzPosted 1/12/2013 2:41:38 PM
I personally feel that Hoenn's design was the most creative (I like water routes,) and the Pokemon designs are by far my favorite as a whole. Gen III introduced so many of my favorites including Absol, Gardevoir, and Flygon.
---
"Garbodor is a fat little goose." - Metua