This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are all the neckbeards on this board hating on generation 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why are all the neckbeards on this board hating on generation 3?

User Info: melvin343

melvin343
4 years ago#11
To be far, Gen 3 was a the worst yet and this is why. No Rival, the day n night and clock cycle was remove, there were not that many new pokemon, going underwater without a O2 tank was unrealist, and team plasma/aqua story did not make any sense. Sorry TC, there's a reason why it was hated and we don't need a remake.
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 years ago#12
What the hell is a "neckbeard?"
Sedix: Baffling Artist

User Info: aryanbrar

aryanbrar
4 years ago#13
gen 3 was one of the best, the original games were okay. but emerald is easily of the best pokemon games.

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#14
Being Better than 5 isnt saying much.

I mean, My Favorite Generations are IIIR/S/E and IVHG/SS, but seriously, say it's like, better than Platinum, because it doesnt take much to be better than V
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

User Info: ElectricNova

ElectricNova
4 years ago#15
melvin343 posted...
To be far, Gen 3 was a the worst yet and this is why. No Rival, the day n night and clock cycle was remove, there were not that many new pokemon, going underwater without a O2 tank was unrealist, and team plasma/aqua story did not make any sense. Sorry TC, there's a reason why it was hated and we don't need a remake.

Half of your claims are invalid. There WAS a rival, two in fact, there were a lot of new pokemon, Team Magma/Aqua made no less sense thn Galactic/Plasma, unrealism is irrelevant, this is pokemon we're talking about.
The heroic and cool rope snake you once knew is dead. In a tiny, quiet voice, I say... so long.

User Info: T_Ace

T_Ace
4 years ago#16
I've always disliked gen 3. Not so much Fr/Lg, but R/S/E just didn't gel.
"Favored by the world my ass...I'm going to say it flat out. You're nothing but a worthless criminal!!!"

User Info: Ari917

Ari917
4 years ago#17
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Being Better than 5 isnt saying much.

Opinion, usually the general consensus is Gen 3 is (unfortunately) the most hated with Gen 4 and 5 being ahead of it (though whether it beats out gen 1 or 2 depends on the audience).

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#18
Because people are whining about remakes.

However, that doesn't mean it isn't the best gen. Because it is
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards

User Info: Donniedonz

Donniedonz
4 years ago#19
I personally feel that Hoenn's design was the most creative (I like water routes,) and the Pokemon designs are by far my favorite as a whole. Gen III introduced so many of my favorites including Absol, Gardevoir, and Flygon.
"Garbodor is a fat little goose." - Metua
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why are all the neckbeards on this board hating on generation 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived