This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They better give Kyurem Icicle Crash this gen...

#1abcDSBTPosted 1/12/2013 2:16:41 PM
Hell, just more physical moves in general.

Seriously, the fact that Black Kyurem has to use freaking FREEZE SHOCK for coverage is really sad. (although it has a really awesome animation) Poor guy makes Klingklang look like Absol...
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#2kingjam1Posted 1/12/2013 4:19:21 PM
Now that you mention Kyurem I'm interested in how you'll get its alternate forms. Since Black and White Kyurem can't be traded the game will have to give you the DNA splicers.
On topic I agree. Kyurem needs a better movepool.
---
Can't think of anything
#3abcDSBT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 11:34:05 PM
kingjam1 posted...
Now that you mention Kyurem I'm interested in how you'll get its alternate forms. Since Black and White Kyurem can't be traded the game will have to give you the DNA splicers.

Maybe there could be some kind of lab or something exclusive for merging Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem that you can get to post-game or something.
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#4ThatKippPosted 1/12/2013 11:40:24 PM
kingjam1 posted...

Maybe there could be some kind of lab or something exclusive for merging Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem that you can get to post-game or something.

I'm guessing they'll treat it the way they did the Lustrous, Adamant and Griseous Orbs in Gen 5, throw it at you (along with the Reveal Glass) out of nowhere sometime in the post-game.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#5summerclawPosted 1/12/2013 11:44:20 PM
Did they fixed Regigigas?
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.