This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alright, new generation coming up, so we need to decide the WORST generation.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Alright, new generation coming up, so we need to decide the WORST generation.

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
4 years ago#101
As others have said, Gen 2 sucks. Tiny Johto, empty Kanto, new Pokemon are very uncommon, and annoying date/time system. The only new Ghost-type, Misdreavus, isn't found until you have 16 badges. Same with Larvitar, although it's a pseudo-legend, which are usually relegated to the very end or the post-game. (Except Gible, you can get him before the 3rd badge in DPPt >_>)
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: MechaNapoleon

MechaNapoleon
4 years ago#102
I wanna clamp 3 4 and 5 in the same vote. They didn't feel any different, which is to say "worst" to me.

User Info: Roc_Raida

Roc_Raida
4 years ago#103
Damn, gen 2 is losing some steam huh? -_-

User Info: Zarren364

Zarren364
4 years ago#104
Gen 4.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.

User Info: surferguy7

surferguy7
4 years ago#105
Gen 2.

Although change "worst" to "least favorite" because the former sounds too negative.
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
4 years ago#106
Roc_Raida posted...
Damn, gen 2 is losing some steam huh? -_-

On this site? Absolutely, it should have been pretty apparent when Majora's Mask stomped it in the Game of the Decade contest a few years ago (Gen 1 on the other hand still has tons of fans here).

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#107
Gen 2.

As much as it gave Eeveelutions that I love (Espy!), it didn't add much.
It was the first to add new types, but nothing else really. We got hold items, but those weren't too significant until Gen 3 and Gen 4 added their own items.

And hey TC! How are ya coping without the new ep?
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw

User Info: McFastly

McFastly
4 years ago#108
Looks like Gen V isn't as hated as I thought it was
Official Donphan and PoliceMan Bob of the B/W 2 Boards and Black Club of the KI:U boards.

User Info: OvieCanucksFan

OvieCanucksFan
4 years ago#109
Gen 4.

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 years ago#110
ThatKipp posted...
As others have said, Gen 2 sucks. Tiny Johto, empty Kanto, new Pokemon are very uncommon, and annoying date/time system. The only new Ghost-type, Misdreavus, isn't found until you have 16 badges. Same with Larvitar, although it's a pseudo-legend, which are usually relegated to the very end or the post-game. (Except Gible, you can get him before the 3rd badge in DPPt >_>)

I will corect some of the stuff you said

-Dratini can be gotten through game corner which means you only need 3 badges. In gen 1.

-Gibble requires 6 badges in DP thanks to a movable rock. That rock is gone in Pt so you can get it once you defeat Jupiter.
Pokemon X/Y are going to blow my mind. They already are.
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Alright, new generation coming up, so we need to decide the WORST generation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived