This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alright, new generation coming up, so we need to decide the WORST generation.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Alright, new generation coming up, so we need to decide the WORST generation.

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
4 years ago#121
Gen 2 recognized as the crap it is?

Tears in my eyes. I'm so happy.
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.

User Info: Junellynne

Junellynne
4 years ago#122
Couldn't possibly vote anything other than Gen I.

I can't discard the fact that it's so broken (type advantages, broken moves, extremely uneven level-up moves etc). And yet I've played it endlessly.... (Stupid Dodrio mode!)

User Info: Azure_Abyss

Azure_Abyss
4 years ago#123
Best to worst for its gotta be 5-2-1-3-4 for me. I can decided on gen 3 or 1 as to which is better >_<

Not gonna lie but the TC has a heavenly hate towards gen2, and is praising everybody that dislikes it :/

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
4 years ago#124
Azure_Abyss posted...
Best to worst for its gotta be 5-2-1-3-4 for me. I can decided on gen 3 or 1 as to which is better >_<

Not gonna lie but the TC has a heavenly hate towards gen2, and is praising everybody that dislikes it :/

More like Worse to be. Platinum for life.
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#125
Why do people say Gen 2 has bad Pokes when a good chunk of them are constantly used competitvely.

I don't understand that. It's like saying Arceus sucks stat-wise because it has a 120 in every stat which isn't enough compared to Kyurem-B who has 170 in just Atk, Kyurem-W who has 170 in just Sp.Atk, and so on and so forth.

It's just a really bad/dumb when you consider the facts.
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-

User Info: amuseing

amuseing
4 years ago#126
The generations have gotten progressively worse over time, with the only possible argument against that putting 3 ahead of 2. Take a wild guess what my expectations for gen 6 are...
A true gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#127
Gen II Pokémon are my least favorite Pokémon but I am going to choose Gen I (even though I grew up with Gen I and Gen II games) because I no longer play Red or Yellow (and Yellow was my first Game Boy game).
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 years ago#128
amuseing posted...
The generations have gotten progressively worse over time, with the only possible argument against that putting 3 ahead of 2. Take a wild guess what my expectations for gen 6 are...

8/100 =\= a good bunch . From a quick look at smogon. It seems that each gen has a relatively ewuivalant number of ou/ number of pokemon on each gen.

Then again. It was a wuick look.

Oh and that 8/100 came from smogon (8 gen II pokrmon are ou there)
Pokemon X/Y are going to blow my mind. They already are.
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: Webbo90

Webbo90
4 years ago#129
Gen IV was the worst and Gen II was my all time favourite. Johto a wonderful place.
(>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')> ^( '.' )^ Nya Nya Nya NYAA!

User Info: KingMetalSlime

KingMetalSlime
4 years ago#130
Gen. 4. I just didn't really feel like it did much of interest that the previous games hadn't already done, other than for the Wi-Fi trading, which was pretty much just a natural progression considering the DS' wireless capability. I haven't actually played Gen. 5, though, probably mostly because I kind of lost interest in the series after Gen. 4, but I've been considering trying Gen. 5 lately.

My opinion is 2 > 3 > 1 > 4, for the first four generations.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Alright, new generation coming up, so we need to decide the WORST generation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived