This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alright, new generation coming up, so we need to decide the WORST generation.

#121summerclawPosted 1/12/2013 7:02:54 PM
Gen 2 recognized as the crap it is?

Tears in my eyes. I'm so happy.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#122JunellynnePosted 1/12/2013 7:05:57 PM
Couldn't possibly vote anything other than Gen I.

I can't discard the fact that it's so broken (type advantages, broken moves, extremely uneven level-up moves etc). And yet I've played it endlessly.... (Stupid Dodrio mode!)
#123Azure_AbyssPosted 1/12/2013 7:07:25 PM
Best to worst for its gotta be 5-2-1-3-4 for me. I can decided on gen 3 or 1 as to which is better >_<

Not gonna lie but the TC has a heavenly hate towards gen2, and is praising everybody that dislikes it :/
#124summerclawPosted 1/12/2013 7:08:46 PM
Azure_Abyss posted...
Best to worst for its gotta be 5-2-1-3-4 for me. I can decided on gen 3 or 1 as to which is better >_<

Not gonna lie but the TC has a heavenly hate towards gen2, and is praising everybody that dislikes it :/

More like Worse to be. Platinum for life.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#125TehTrumpCardPosted 1/12/2013 7:15:09 PM
Why do people say Gen 2 has bad Pokes when a good chunk of them are constantly used competitvely.

I don't understand that. It's like saying Arceus sucks stat-wise because it has a 120 in every stat which isn't enough compared to Kyurem-B who has 170 in just Atk, Kyurem-W who has 170 in just Sp.Atk, and so on and so forth.

It's just a really bad/dumb when you consider the facts.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#126amuseingPosted 1/12/2013 7:16:54 PM
The generations have gotten progressively worse over time, with the only possible argument against that putting 3 ahead of 2. Take a wild guess what my expectations for gen 6 are...
---
A true gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved.
#127NejiHyuga900Posted 1/12/2013 7:22:53 PM
Gen II Pokémon are my least favorite Pokémon but I am going to choose Gen I (even though I grew up with Gen I and Gen II games) because I no longer play Red or Yellow (and Yellow was my first Game Boy game).
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#128Skull_proPosted 1/12/2013 7:27:18 PM
amuseing posted...
The generations have gotten progressively worse over time, with the only possible argument against that putting 3 ahead of 2. Take a wild guess what my expectations for gen 6 are...

8/100 =\= a good bunch . From a quick look at smogon. It seems that each gen has a relatively ewuivalant number of ou/ number of pokemon on each gen.

Then again. It was a wuick look.

Oh and that 8/100 came from smogon (8 gen II pokrmon are ou there)
---
Pokemon X/Y are going to blow my mind. They already are.
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#129Webbo90Posted 1/12/2013 7:44:27 PM
Gen IV was the worst and Gen II was my all time favourite. Johto a wonderful place.
---
(>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')> ^( '.' )^ Nya Nya Nya NYAA!
#130KingMetalSlimePosted 1/12/2013 7:47:08 PM
Gen. 4. I just didn't really feel like it did much of interest that the previous games hadn't already done, other than for the Wi-Fi trading, which was pretty much just a natural progression considering the DS' wireless capability. I haven't actually played Gen. 5, though, probably mostly because I kind of lost interest in the series after Gen. 4, but I've been considering trying Gen. 5 lately.

My opinion is 2 > 3 > 1 > 4, for the first four generations.