This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alright, new generation coming up, so we need to decide the WORST generation.

#161Arcanine2009Posted 1/12/2013 8:07:52 PM(edited)
Gen 2 hasn't aged well(same with gen 1). Was awesome playing as a kid back then, but HG/SS can't compare and was just an extension of gen 4 with nothing ground breaking. But gen in its time was awesome!

Gen 4 is my least fav.

---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#162FatcatGamer01Posted 1/12/2013 8:09:45 PM
Roanark posted...
Wow... Still don't understand what the people on this board have against gen. 2

I don't see what people have against Gen IV. I've played all 5 generations for 100+ hours but I have 500+ hours on my diamond and platinum. It's all opinion and if you like Gen 2 the best then thats awesome. Honestly the worst for me was, ironcially, Gen 3. I don't know how I even bothered with it, it was one big bore after another.
#163raymanfan1Posted 1/12/2013 8:21:37 PM
Probably gen 5, although I won't mind if Gen 4 wins either.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/2jw13n.png
#164nickizgr8Posted 1/12/2013 8:33:03 PM
I like most of the pokemon games tbh

While gen 5 was good I didn't really like how it was very hard for me to remember pokemon type. Like if someone sends out a lapras I instantly now it's water ice and what pokemon I should send out. In this game I rarely every switched pokemon because I had no idea of the typing of the next enemy because the name didn't really fit IMO.
#165deathgeordiePosted 1/12/2013 8:33:19 PM
FatcatGamer01 posted...
Roanark posted...
Wow... Still don't understand what the people on this board have against gen. 2

I don't see what people have against Gen IV. I've played all 5 generations for 100+ hours but I have 500+ hours on my diamond and platinum. It's all opinion and if you like Gen 2 the best then thats awesome. Honestly the worst for me was, ironcially, Gen 3. I don't know how I even bothered with it, it was one big bore after another.

How is it ironic that you think Gen 3 was the worst?
---
Team Grimm of Legendary Flamewheel. PMD2 Darkness Rescue Board Rescues done- 11. Wifi 43. PMD2 SKY Rescue, None yet ; ;.
#166Jakerific44Posted 1/12/2013 8:34:04 PM
Moorish_Idol posted...
I voted based on which generation's Pokemon I liked least. Voted Black/White.

---
The time when horsepower alone made an important difference is over. ~ Satoru Iwata
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific
#167SONIC_305Posted 1/12/2013 8:41:41 PM
Gen 5, didnt like any of the pokemon except a few their all just not interesting IMO.
---
Japan PSN: Sonikku305 US PSN: KlonoaxGuntz
Games Playing: Virtue's Last Reward, BBCS:EX, UMVC3, KOF XIII, & GMOTW
#168ZaphoonPosted 1/12/2013 8:46:25 PM
Okay people for every new generation, they're always people who hate it but you don't need to like them all or half of them. You only need to like 6, and I did like 6 pokemon in Black and White. Hence I do not hate that Gen, but I did vote for Gen 4 only because they did not bring enough new pokemon and I did not like them as much.
I think we should base another poll on the Generation's Pokemons.
#169Darkeep12Posted 1/12/2013 9:02:30 PM
Depends. The one I currently think is the worst is Gen 1. However, my least favourite generation to play through was actually 4. Since the topic is supposedly to decide the worst, I'm voting for 1.
---
PSN/Steam Id (It's the same): Darkeeper
#170Omnipotent_CowPosted 1/12/2013 9:17:55 PM(edited)
Gen 4, boring characters, boring plot, boring country, and legendary fatigue. Cool champion though.