This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Busting the "leaker"

#11LightningHawk90Posted 1/12/2013 11:05:26 PM
thundershark21 posted...
Why does this topic have such a low post count? I mean this debunked one of the most successful "I''m an employee" poster ever.

You and I have different meanings of the word "successful"
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#12sonofcasbahPosted 1/12/2013 11:06:26 PM
thundershark21 posted...
Why does this topic have such a low post count? I mean this debunked one of the most successful "I''m an employee" poster ever.

because hopefully by now, most people know not to EVER believe "im an employee of x company pls give me attention" threads.
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
W2 FC: 0218-8783-2025
#13gjdsjPosted 1/12/2013 11:07:20 PM
thundershark21 posted...

Because most people already figured he was a fake without needing any proof.
#14saturn_frogurtPosted 1/12/2013 11:07:21 PM
Some people don't even need this topic to know he was telling lies. Seriously, a wizard frog?
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
#15thundershark21Posted 1/12/2013 11:09:09 PM
RageKaiser posted...
thundershark21 posted...

Considering the fact that he got a decent amount of followers/defenders who attacked people who called him fake...I'd say he was at least mildly successful.
---
I'm the doctor.
Pokemon Black 2 FC-4427 9332 3185
#16LightningHawk90Posted 1/12/2013 11:09:50 PM
thundershark21 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
thundershark21 posted...

Considering the fact that he got a decent amount of followers/defenders who attacked people who called him fake...I'd say he was at least mildly successful.

The thing that makes him not successful is the fact that so many people could tell he was a fake right off the bat.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#17LegendaryOozaruPosted 1/13/2013 6:46:38 AM
I thought this topic would have a cure for my bladder incontinence.
#18sabeta_samaPosted 1/13/2013 6:55:27 AM
In the KIU thread something similar happened. Someone created a thread claiming to be an employee, and was giving away Massive Plot spoilers (Such as the fact that the game didn't end when you beat medusa, the fact that aliens attacked, the fact that the forces of nature exist and were fighting against, or the fact that you team up the the forces of nature and the underworld army to fight the aforementioned aliens)

He managed to spoil a good 70% of the game, and all his information proved to be accurate.
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#19MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/13/2013 6:58:54 AM
sabeta_sama posted...
In the KIU thread something similar happened. Someone created a thread claiming to be an employee, and was giving away Massive Plot spoilers (Such as the fact that the game didn't end when you beat medusa, the fact that aliens attacked, the fact that the forces of nature exist and were fighting against, or the fact that you team up the the forces of nature and the underworld army to fight the aforementioned aliens)

He managed to spoil a good 70% of the game, and all his information proved to be accurate.

Indeed.

Sometimes I wonder if this person may actually be right...
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#20Missingno_MastrPosted 1/13/2013 7:48:36 AM
I believe the guy. TC is providing little more evidence than a coincidental fakemon as proof that he can't be trusted? Come on.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG