This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Busting the "leaker"

#21AltimakantiPosted 1/13/2013 9:03:01 AM
Created this alt tied to a different email account so I could respond to this. Not so much to dispute the post (since I don't care who believes me so much as simply giving out info early and letting some enjoy it) but to use the fakemon posted as a template to better describe the design I have been handed.

Differences:

the official design does not have legs or arms
has a dolphin-like nose/mouth
does not have a button
whole body is blue
tail is more compact
white face and red cheeks are the same but red spots are nearer to mouth
thin red diamonds around eyes
hoop is around body, not neck, and is striped

Basically the official design looks much better than that "thing".

k, peace out again
#22Elice_CarolPosted 1/13/2013 9:06:30 AM
>dA

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/2nd%20Album%20n%20crap/MeregardingNoelxSerahshippers.gif
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#23S1-Winged_AngelPosted 1/13/2013 9:06:30 AM
Altimakanti posted...
Created this alt tied to a different email account so I could respond to this. Not so much to dispute the post (since I don't care who believes me so much as simply giving out info early and letting some enjoy it) but to use the fakemon posted as a template to better describe the design I have been handed.

Differences:

does not have a button
whole body is blue
tail is more compact

k, peace out again

YEAH, OK.
#24Elice_CarolPosted 1/13/2013 9:06:54 AM
Whoa, same time post. Nice one.

*high fives*
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#25RaidenHeroPosted 1/13/2013 9:12:06 AM
Okay.,,
#26GastroidPosted 1/13/2013 9:18:05 AM
sabeta_sama posted...
He managed to spoil a good 70% of the game, and all his information proved to be accurate.

Last gen someone leaked an absolutely massive text dump of the game script that was very in depth and required a ton of knowledge of programming to create.

It ended up being entirely s***, despite being incredibly well made and believable.
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
#27HitzkolpfPosted 1/13/2013 9:19:45 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
>dA

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/2nd%20Album%20n%20crap/MeregardingNoelxSerahshippers.gif

http://i.imgur.com/00DUe.gif
#28enixroxPosted 1/13/2013 9:25:01 AM(edited)
Altimakanti posted...

Differences:

does not have a button
whole body is blue
tail is more compact

k, peace out again

I don't know if I believe you or not, and personally I don't really care if your information is accurate. If it is, good for you for not getting fired. If it isn't, then we can all have a good laugh at your expense later.

I do have to say though that since so many people are calling you an attention whore (essentially) that it really does not help your credibility that you keep loggin on to post after you swear that you won't be back until March.

Not to mention that if you are for real someone hear is bound to email GF your thread. If that email was read, there was enough information in it to easily figure out who you are.
---
3DS FC: 4141-1787-0987
#29RaidenHeroPosted 1/13/2013 9:33:04 AM
enixrox posted...
Altimakanti posted...

Differences:

does not have a button
whole body is blue
tail is more compact

k, peace out again

I don't know if I believe you or not, and personally I don't really care if your information is accurate. If it is, good for you for not getting fired. If it isn't, then we can all have a good laugh at your expense later.

I do have to say though that since so many people are calling you an attention whore (essentially) that it really does not help your credibility that you keep loggin on to post after you swear that you won't be back until March.

Not to mention that if you are for real someone hear is bound to email GF your thread. If that email was read, there was enough information in it to easily figure out who you are.

Let's just wait
#30Missingno_MastrPosted 1/13/2013 9:34:02 AM
Gastroid posted...
sabeta_sama posted...
He managed to spoil a good 70% of the game, and all his information proved to be accurate.

Last gen someone leaked an absolutely massive text dump of the game script that was very in depth and required a ton of knowledge of programming to create.

It ended up being entirely s***, despite being incredibly well made and believable.

All this proves is that this guy's info could go either way. I find myself inclined to believe him- he just comes across as more trustworthy than your common garden variety GameFAQs troll.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG