This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Busting the "leaker"

#31javel34Posted 1/13/2013 8:38:33 AM
I wish that pokemon was real, it looks like it would be fun to use :(
---
Black2 FC: 0519 5089 8733
#32D_BartPosted 1/13/2013 8:43:31 AM
sabeta_sama posted...
In the KIU thread something similar happened. Someone created a thread claiming to be an employee, and was giving away Massive Plot spoilers (Such as the fact that the game didn't end when you beat medusa, the fact that aliens attacked, the fact that the forces of nature exist and were fighting against, or the fact that you team up the the forces of nature and the underworld army to fight the aforementioned aliens)

He managed to spoil a good 70% of the game, and all his information proved to be accurate.

There have been a few of genuine leaks posted on this site. That doesn't exactly strengthen the case for any individual leaker though.
---
Splash
#33CrabhammarPosted 1/13/2013 8:48:56 AM
gjdsj posted...
thundershark21 posted...
Why does this topic have such a low post count? I mean this debunked one of the most successful "I''m an employee" poster ever.

Because most people already figured he was a fake without needing any proof.

this
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#34ShadowNargacugaPosted 1/13/2013 8:52:06 AM
What was the leak anyway?
---
*Tail Slam*
PSN: ZeroSyndicate
#35RaidenHeroPosted 1/13/2013 8:57:14 AM
D_Bart posted...
sabeta_sama posted...
In the KIU thread something similar happened. Someone created a thread claiming to be an employee, and was giving away Massive Plot spoilers (Such as the fact that the game didn't end when you beat medusa, the fact that aliens attacked, the fact that the forces of nature exist and were fighting against, or the fact that you team up the the forces of nature and the underworld army to fight the aforementioned aliens)

He managed to spoil a good 70% of the game, and all his information proved to be accurate.

There have been a few of genuine leaks posted on this site. That doesn't exactly strengthen the case for any individual leaker though.

I think could be the case here..
#36arvilinoPosted 1/13/2013 8:58:59 AM
ShadowNargacuga posted...

It's not even a leak, it's just someone claiming to be a designer, claiming they have more details on the new Pokémon and telling us to wait until March.
#37RaidenHeroPosted 1/13/2013 9:01:28 AM
arvilino posted...
ShadowNargacuga posted...

It's not even a leak, it's just someone claiming to be a designer, claiming they have more details on the new Pokémon and telling us to wait until March.

Okay..then..wait till March
#38GoldenSun3DSPosted 1/13/2013 9:14:55 AM
This guy is so obviously fake.
"I'M GONNA RISK MY JOB AND LEAK SOME INFO!!11! HEY I CAN'T LEAK MORE CUZ I DONT WANNA RISK MY JOB EVEN THOUGH LEAKING ANY AMOUNT OF INFO WILL GET ME FIRED!!111!!"
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#39AbysmalTrinityPosted 1/13/2013 9:20:24 AM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
"I'M GONNA RISK MY JOB AND LEAK SOME INFO!!11! HEY I CAN'T LEAK MORE CUZ I DONT WANNA RISK MY JOB EVEN THOUGH LEAKING ANY AMOUNT OF INFO WILL GET ME FIRED!!111!!"

You realize that a guy leaked the entire Brawl roster a couple of weeks before it released right? Everyone called fake on him and he was right.

Shouldn't be jumping to conclusions, let's wait this out.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#40RaidenHeroPosted 1/13/2013 9:28:24 AM
AbysmalTrinity posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...

You realize that a guy leaked the entire Brawl roster a couple of weeks before it released right? Everyone called fake on him and he was right.

Shouldn't be jumping to conclusions, let's wait this out.

Agreed