This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Busting the "leaker"

#41enixroxPosted 1/13/2013 9:37:25 AM
RaidenHero posted...
enixrox posted...
Altimakanti posted...
Created this alt tied to a different email account so I could respond to this. Not so much to dispute the post (since I don't care who believes me so much as simply giving out info early and letting some enjoy it) but to use the fakemon posted as a template to better describe the design I have been handed.

Differences:

the official design does not have legs or arms
has a dolphin-like nose/mouth
does not have a button
whole body is blue
tail is more compact
white face and red cheeks are the same but red spots are nearer to mouth
thin red diamonds around eyes
hoop is around body, not neck, and is striped

Basically the official design looks much better than that "thing".

k, peace out again

I don't know if I believe you or not, and personally I don't really care if your information is accurate. If it is, good for you for not getting fired. If it isn't, then we can all have a good laugh at your expense later.

I do have to say though that since so many people are calling you an attention whore (essentially) that it really does not help your credibility that you keep loggin on to post after you swear that you won't be back until March.

Not to mention that if you are for real someone hear is bound to email GF your thread. If that email was read, there was enough information in it to easily figure out who you are.

Let's just wait

I absolutely agree. Good for him if he is right, it would be pretty cool to find out he was legit. I just mean that he isn't helping his case.
---
3DS FC: 4141-1787-0987
#42darkflame_fenixPosted 1/13/2013 9:55:43 AM
* grabs a bag of popcorn and sits back* Onward to March!
---
--- Pokemon Black 2881 7554 3473 , black2 4900 4104 1713
PSN - DarkFlameFenix
#43ArctimonPosted 1/13/2013 10:26:57 AM
AbysmalTrinity posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
This guy is so obviously fake.
"I'M GONNA RISK MY JOB AND LEAK SOME INFO!!11! HEY I CAN'T LEAK MORE CUZ I DONT WANNA RISK MY JOB EVEN THOUGH LEAKING ANY AMOUNT OF INFO WILL GET ME FIRED!!111!!"

You realize that a guy leaked the entire Brawl roster a couple of weeks before it released right? Everyone called fake on him and he was right.

Shouldn't be jumping to conclusions, let's wait this out.

Leaking information a couple of weeks before the game comes out is a little different than leaking information nine months before a game comes out.
---
~~Official Dewgong of the Pokemon B/W Forum~~
Xiaolin Chronicles set to premiere Spring 2013!
#44RaidenHeroPosted 1/13/2013 10:28:55 AM
Arctimon posted...
AbysmalTrinity posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
"I'M GONNA RISK MY JOB AND LEAK SOME INFO!!11! HEY I CAN'T LEAK MORE CUZ I DONT WANNA RISK MY JOB EVEN THOUGH LEAKING ANY AMOUNT OF INFO WILL GET ME FIRED!!111!!"

You realize that a guy leaked the entire Brawl roster a couple of weeks before it released right? Everyone called fake on him and he was right.

Leaking information a couple of weeks before the game comes out is a little different than leaking information nine months before a game comes out.

Let's just wait..
#45S1-Winged_AngelPosted 1/13/2013 4:18:29 PM
RaidenHero posted...
Arctimon posted...
AbysmalTrinity posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...

Let's just wait..

What else is there to do Sherlock?
#46Robot_SoopaPosted 1/13/2013 4:23:57 PM
I don't quite understand why he needed to make an entirely new account to respond to this topic...
#47Majora999Posted 1/13/2013 4:24:21 PM
AbysmalTrinity posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...

Adding to that, here's the guy's post: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/chupelo/gamefaqs.jpg

Anyway, I didn't catch this 'leak', anyone have a link to the topic?

After the PSASBR board's many "leak" fiascos, I take any leak simply as speculation, no matter how official or unofficial it looks. Anything could be true and everything could be fake. We'll know when the games release, until then, see a leak, say 'could be cool', track the topic, and leave it be.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#48VirtualAnomolyPosted 1/13/2013 4:28:21 PM
The only leaker I have ever trusted was OneTrueShot from (Mass Effect 3 multiplayer leaker)
and he has never failed me.
<3 OTS
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#49OldDirtyCRPosted 1/13/2013 4:28:40 PM
thundershark21 posted...
Why does this topic have such a low post count? I mean this debunked one of the most successful "I''m an employee" poster ever.

I think the "leaker" is just some random dude spouting BS, but seriously? A single fanart image of a "fakemon" supposedly debunks his whole topic? What kind of logic is that? So in order for him to be correct there can't be a single fan image anywhere of anything he said?

Once again, I think the "leaker" is full of BS and it's all lies. But I'm amazed at what constitutes "debunking" on here nowadays.
#50AbysmalTrinityPosted 1/13/2013 5:08:42 PM
Arctimon posted...
AbysmalTrinity posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...

Guy is claiming we're getting new info in March. We're talking about the five new pokemon, which are supposed to be reveal in March.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity