This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Add special item that makes a selected pokemon become shinny

#21Milla_MaxwellPosted 1/13/2013 12:35:57 AM
Estheimaster posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
Then when the game finally does get hacked, hackers will farm this items forever and shinys will never be the same again. The end.

Why would they do that if they could just make shinies by snapping their fingers?

I guess the item shouldn't be able to be held.

This

There would be no point in wasting time getting the item infinite times if you can just get any shiny you want with no effort.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#22KryptoPyro13Posted 1/13/2013 12:37:45 AM
I've never seen a Shiny except Gyrados. :(
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Iwata: "Betrayal that makes the fans happy!"
#23Frankula(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:42:52 AM
KryptoPyro13 posted...
I've never seen a Shiny except Gyrados. :(

The only one i've gotten (legitimately) was a yanma in gold. Stoked that it was a shiny, but dear god yanma was an awful pokemon!
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#24thegruntavengerPosted 1/13/2013 1:12:35 AM
Just a little reinforcement of my argument that shinies are too easy to obtain now:

I was tediously transferring my Pokemon from White to Black 2, decided just to move over the highest evolution and breed with a ditto, and from the time it took me to finish writing my last post to now (give or take a few minutes to write this post) I managed to hatch a shiny Vanillite.
---
YOU'VE WATCHED IT, YOU CAN'T UN-WATCH IT.
#25GotenksgetoPosted 1/13/2013 1:16:17 AM
gnerdus posted...
They just have to bring back the shiny charm.

They'll just make the item transferrable in that case.
---
This sig will not change until something impossible happens. Started 10/9/05
Brawl FC: 2363-5458-1028 GamerTag/Wii Name/PSN: KNEVER
#26DLOArceusPosted 1/13/2013 6:57:31 AM
thegruntavenger posted...
It's become too easy to get shiny Pokemon now, my in-game computer is full of them. They need to bring back the days of near impossible Pokemon, even if they just make it a challenging side quest (like the awesome Regi adventure in R/S or even that Battle Tower thing in Black/White 2).

I'd like to see a new rare Pokemon added, where for some reason, their complete appearance and Pokemon type has changed, like seeing a ghost charizard, or re-introduce shadow Pokemon from the good ol' days of Colosseum!

It was amazing to think that if you got lucky enough to stumble upon a shiny, you'd be one of only a select few that had one, not just another common occurrence that everyone has.

thegruntavenger posted...
Just a little reinforcement of my argument that shinies are too easy to obtain now:

I was tediously transferring my Pokemon from White to Black 2, decided just to move over the highest evolution and breed with a ditto, and from the time it took me to finish writing my last post to now (give or take a few minutes to write this post) I managed to hatch a shiny Vanillite.

Please, stop posting.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707