This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please, for the love of Pokemon, bring back the Vs Seeker.

#1SH076UNNERPosted 1/12/2013 7:10:07 PM
This generation will still be amazing without it, but the Vs seeker makes everything so much more fun once you've beaten the Elite four and get to re-battle past trainers with crazy high leveled Pokemon.
#2LightningHawk90Posted 1/12/2013 7:10:52 PM
Doesn't necessarily have to be the "Vs. Seeker", but something similar would be nice.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#3PhoenixPrincePosted 1/12/2013 7:12:02 PM
Agreed. The games where you can't rebattle the trainers make training such a pain. Either go fight wild Pokemon that don't give nearly as much Exp as you'd like, or keep rebattling the E4 a thousand times. Audino kind of helped with the situation, but.
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care.
#4MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/12/2013 7:12:11 PM
It also had a TON of use when training Pokemon, as wild Pokemon never seemed to give enough EXP.

That thing saved me of so many hours in FireRed (especially when I completely redid my team halfway through and had to train a Kabuto from level 5; as well as when I trained stuff like Dragonairs to complete the Dex).
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#5scrappybristolPosted 1/12/2013 7:13:21 PM
The ability to rebattle trainers after earning more badges with updated teams would be nice.
---
Ring Ring
#6MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/12/2013 7:15:49 PM
It was also nice because it showed that trainers actually progressed offscreen, instead of being those losers who are just tiny obstacles that battle you once and are forgotten for the rest of the game.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#7ReasonisTreasonPosted 1/12/2013 7:17:54 PM
It's cool, but the sports arenas and strong trainers were a good enough source of grinding in Gen V to me. You just can't grind for hours and hours, which is fine with me.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnfi61OXSX1qfhljfo1_500.jpg
#8ShortietheshortPosted 1/12/2013 7:18:58 PM
But this game had so many trainers to rebattle after the elite four, that it wasn't nessesary. E.g. the trainers in both of the sports centers, like in the original black and white can be rebattled (and there are technically 4 centers a day). And in this game there is a plethora of infinitely rebattlable trainers in the black tower (and i assume the same for white 2) because you don't even have to wait a day to rebattle, you just reenter the challenge. And on the top floor, the levels reach the 80's (atleast on hard mode, which any game has after the elite four).
---
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is a terrible disease, Beware!!!
#9Ebony_BlackPosted 1/12/2013 8:07:18 PM
YES. Bring the damn thing back. That's one thing Gen 4 did right. Gen 5 failed in that aspect. They need to give us as many post game battles and re-battles as possible.
#10overmaxxPosted 1/12/2013 8:08:17 PM
Black Tower/White Tree Hollow.

Am I the only one who loved the things?