This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think is the worst designed pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What do you think is the worst designed pokemon?
3 years ago#121
Caomiaus posted...

Not sure if serious.
Probably not.
3 years ago#122
3 years ago#123
Magneton since they just stuck 3 Magnemites together.
3 years ago#124
Unown. It's based the alphabet for crying out loud. At least Voltorb is a ball that can explode. What can Unown do? Hidden Power? Hah. Despite how he looks I still accept these as Pokemon. But worst designed though, but kinda creative.

EDIT: anyone not saying Unown, especially saying common crybaby complaints like Vanniluxe or Trubbish, aren't real Pokemon fans.
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
3 years ago#125
I don't get the hate for Trubbish. He was clearly supposed to be a parallel for Grimmer and is basically the same thing.. except instead of being toxic sludge, he's actual rubbish. Considering that, I think the design is quite cute and it's hilarious in its absurdity.

Gigalith on the other hand completely fails design wise. I think it's an idea that could have been great, but feels like they just said "screw it, that's good enough".

I also think most of the recent legendaries are horrible, with the "pantomime" horse trio taking the cake for worst Pokemon designs ever.
3 years ago#126
Gotta say...

Get on my bad side...and I'll freeze you solid!
Self-Proclaimed Kyurem of all eternity.
3 years ago#127
Jynx, the Racist Caricature Pokemon.
3 years ago#128
I don't know but Sharpedo has to be the most disappointing. How can you screw up a shark pokemon?
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
3 years ago#129
I think most pokemon are "absurd" in their designs at first, but once you get used to them they aren't so bad. Having said that though, Luvdisc is downright awful.
3 years ago#130

I always thought that a Voltorb popping open and releasing something completely different would have been way cooler than a....bigger Voltorb.
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult... Some Silly Ass Videos
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What do you think is the worst designed pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived