This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever traded with someone IRL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever traded with someone IRL?

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
4 years ago#31
Yes. Only during Gen I.
siggy

User Info: Czar_Yoshi

Czar_Yoshi
4 years ago#32
beebarb posted...
I did find something interesting turning on my GBA with the adapter attached and no game inserted, a program loads up that seems to be the precursor to DS download play, but I don't think anything was really done with it.

If you try to play any multiplayer GBA game that doesn't require two game cards, that's what it does. I mostly see it while loading the Tingle Tuner for The Wind Waker.

I still do a lot of Gen3 trading with the link cable. I have huge libraries of pokes on those games that I call upon whenever I need a parent for breeding in current gen games (I need to trade to get more than 6 pokes across in a day, but I'm still bottlenecked by Gen4. I only have 2 pearls, 1 diamond, 1 platinum and 1 HG to work with).

I never trade over WFC though. It feels almost like cheating when trying to find stuff for my pokedex, and there's always the risk that some scumbag will give me a hacked pokemon, in which case it really will be cheating.

So yeah, I still have a link cable, set of wireless adapters, 2 GBA SPs, and a GBA player. Good stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever traded with someone IRL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived