This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why doesn't someone just break into the GameFreak offices?

#11ElectricNovaPosted 1/13/2013 9:34:08 AM
Arctimon posted...
Nah, the Game Freak building is guarded by Charizards.

Obviously.

Stealth rock will sort them out
---
The heroic and cool rope snake you once knew is dead. In a tiny, quiet voice, I say... so long.
#12mralpha543Posted 1/13/2013 9:34:20 AM
They have... real Pokemon in there man.. it's all a government secret.. they've made all Pokemon real.. they're planning an attack on the U.S... I know people who been in there man.. they never come out man...
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Team Rocket's Rockin'! X-Deer name revealed: Xhika
#13EstheimasterPosted 1/13/2013 9:35:41 AM
ElectricNova posted...
Arctimon posted...

Obviously.

But not if they're there before the Stealth Rocks...

I say we get water guns and raid the HQ on a rainy day.
#14SymphonicGloryPosted 1/13/2013 9:38:12 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Tbh the wait would probably be worse if we knew everything but still couldn't play for 9 months. <.<

Gotta agree with this. It's bad enough knowing that there is a new set of games coming. Knowing all the (most likely) awesome info on them would make the wait feel much worse.
#15NonoyuraPosted 1/13/2013 1:12:23 PM
Estheimaster posted...
ElectricNova posted...
Arctimon posted...

Obviously.

But not if they're there before the Stealth Rocks...

I say we get water guns and raid the HQ on a rainy day.

That, or get a whole army of Mudkips, Pikachu + Light Balls and other Rock, Water, and Electric types and assault!
#16SackBoiPosted 1/13/2013 1:14:25 PM
I've broken in... yes I've done it? But at what cost... what cost? My wife left me, my mother beat me, my children no longer call me father; they ran their little "experiments" on me you don't want to be on the inside cause once you are you never see the world the same again.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#17DLOArceusPosted 1/13/2013 1:18:13 PM
ElectricNova posted...
Dude, don't ya know that the gamefreak HQ is protected by a 5 mile high forcefield, the entire building is made of highly resistant dwarf star alloy, and there are cannons to fire giant death beams at intruders. No one could get in and out of there with 100+ design drawings unless they were captain falcon or something

...or simply get a wiimote and use that to sneak in since the things are harder than diamond and can break walls easily.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707