This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas Type

#11PrinceKaroPosted 1/13/2013 1:59:25 PM
Grass/Psychic
---
My, what big ears you have! :3
http://img.imgcake.com/PrinceKaro/fennecjpgab.jpg
#12MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/13/2013 2:00:44 PM
Xerneas posted...
Psychic/Electric.

Neurons, people.

DUDE (or it) IF THIS WAS YOUR TYPE, THAT WOULD BE EPICNESS!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#13GameNinjaGuyPosted 1/13/2013 2:02:47 PM
Psychic/Dark
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
#14MaurithPosted 1/13/2013 2:03:46 PM
Nanabobo posted...
Maurith posted...
I don't think it'll be Grass. Possible of course, but despite the fact its in a forest, it doesn't physically give a "grassy" impression.

Palkia says hi.

Not a Grass type, all of which so far have very distinct grass / leaf / flower / thorn / seed thing going as a clear indication :P

I know what you mean though. I probably never would have guessed Palkia as Water. I did say it was still possible in my post, I just highly doubt it will be, unless he turns out to be the first "Palkia of Grass types".
---
Official Sawsbuck of the Pokemon XY boards
[Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Katarina, Volibear, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]
#15thatguyoncheesePosted 1/13/2013 2:08:01 PM
Other: Grass/Fighting.

There's nothing steel about him.
---
do you even lift bro
#16Soanevalcke6Posted 1/13/2013 2:11:12 PM
Electric/Psychic
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#17StreethawkePosted 1/13/2013 2:34:49 PM(edited)
Psychic/Fighting. I've been saying it from the beginning and I'll keep on saying it, though I can see Psychic/Dark and Psychic/Steel as possibilities as well. For those who can't see where the Steel possibility comes from, it's primarily based on the idea that he might have blades of some kind for feet.

Everybody's stuck on Grass, but I really, really don't see it happening. Grass really isn't a viable type for a big mascot legendary like this, and just because it's a stag doesn't make it Grass by default. Though colors aren't always the most reliable indicator, I do think the bigger hints here are the multicolored antlers and the blue/black color scheme...but only time will tell.
---
Flight is freedom. Break the sky.
#18Legendary_MusasPosted 1/13/2013 2:15:18 PM
thatguyoncheese posted...
Other: Grass/Fighting.

There's nothing steel about him.

He has swords for front legs and his antlers look steel to me, especially how they reflect light.
---
I was born of your dreams. If you believe in me... ...there is nothing I cannot do
#19deidara21Posted 1/13/2013 2:15:49 PM
I can see it being psychic/ steel, psychic/grass or even psychic/ground
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#20Cannon_SamPosted 1/13/2013 2:20:28 PM(edited)
Not that I'm particularly "for" this being the case, but I actually saw a pretty decent argument on reddit for Xerneas and Yveltal having "light" and "sound" types. Xerneas's horns do glow, and if what everyone's assuming is right and Yveltal is blind, it kinda bolsters the sound-type theory as well.

It would also be an interesting direction to take the series since they're already being innovative and making the game full 3D.

EDIT: If not sound, then I could see Psychic/Electric.
---
"I hate it when people put their own quotes in their sigs."
-- Me