This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas Type

#21SirPiercePosted 1/13/2013 2:17:18 PM
He is a deer in the forest with swords for legs...Grass / Steel.
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#22XazealPosted 1/13/2013 2:19:10 PM
I definitely agree with Psychic/Electric.

The antlers look both like neurons (which can transmit info via electrical signals) and like lightning, and the blue/black/yellow color scheme looks like Luxray's. I'm pretty confident it's part electric.
---
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board
#23Lunar_Envoy9Posted 1/13/2013 2:29:49 PM
It's definitely steel/something but I'm not convinced on what the secondary type is.
---
???
Official Gogo of the Dissidia Duodecim board.
#24MaurithPosted 1/13/2013 2:33:46 PM
I bet my left kidney it's not Grass.
---
Official Sawsbuck of the Pokemon XY boards
[Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Katarina, Volibear, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]
#25RethalwolfPosted 1/13/2013 2:45:20 PM
I could see Psychic/Steel, Steel/Grass, Steel/Electric, Psychic/Electric, MAYBE Electric/Grass... perhaps even partially Ice or Fighting.
I mean, there are so many justifications for all those types.
It has blades on its legs (for steel and fighting)
It has neuron-antlers (for both psychic and electric)
It's a reindeer (for ice and grass)

I like, though, the idea for if it's Psychic/Electric or Psychic/Ice. Even though neither of these is a type I'm particularly fond of (though I do like Ice, despite how awful it is), if Yveltal is Dark/Flying, they'd be perfectly evenly matched. Assuming, that is, Xerneas's signature move is Electric type (or Ice type) and Yveltal's is Dark.
It's a great matchup.

That said, I'm hoping for something a little more my style.
But I'd be fine with any type combo for either of them, since it may be what pushes me over the edge to one or the other... I mean, I prefer blue, but Eagles are Assassin's Creed and Stags are Harry Potter, man.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#26Mewtwo_soulPosted 1/13/2013 2:46:59 PM
Maurith posted...
I don't think it'll be Grass. Possible of course, but despite the fact its in a forest, it doesn't physically give a "grassy" impression. I'm a little unsure about Steel too actually, though I think that's more likely. That said....I honestly have no idea what it's going to be. I want to say Psychic just because of the lights in its antlers, but that doesn't really mean anything. I'd say....Psychic / Steel? Could just be Normal...

Meh, it might be an embodiment of nature such as in mythologies [the large deer like creature that is etheral in appearance.]
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
#27RE4everMK(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:30:56 PM
Well, it might be Psychic Steel... But I definetly think it will be Grass type.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0817-3871-3606
Pokemon Black2: 3311-2523-4657
#28minato434Posted 1/13/2013 7:32:18 PM
SBNetopir posted...
It will be Xerneas type.

---
---
i am the element of light and destruction,yet i am also the element of life/the official Kiba Inuzuka of the NUNS3 Board
#29the_cajun88Posted 1/13/2013 8:12:19 PM
It's a reindeer

No.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#30Thunder_ArmorPosted 1/13/2013 8:16:29 PM
I guess Electric/Grass.

I don't think we've had one of those yet, unless you count the Rotom form.
---
http://i.imgur.com/tT1Al.png