This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fakemon Guessing Game

#431KillerMechanoidPosted 2/8/2013 1:36:03 AM(edited)
Rethalwolf posted...
Dark is right, wrong second type, and there's a second descriptor missing.

I kinda feel like it's lame how many darks are going to appear in my lineup but... I mean, they're thieves, so not much choice.

Cheetah+Cheat+Targ (a shield?) Dark/Fighting?

If I made a game with fakemons, there would be a cave filled with Dark types (appropriately enough, called the Den of Bandits).
All of them know Thief, and they would use it if your pokemon had a hold item, if they stole something they run on the next turn :D
#432Rethalwolf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:39:29 AM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Rethalwolf posted...
Dark is right, wrong second type, and there's a second descriptor missing.

I kinda feel like it's lame how many darks are going to appear in my lineup but... I mean, they're thieves, so not much choice.

Cheetah+Cheat+Targ (a shield?) Dark/Fighting?

If I made a game with fakemons, there would be a cave filled with Dark types (appropriately enough, called the Den of Bandits).
All of them know Thief, and they would use it if your pokemon had a hold item, if they stole something they run on the next turn :D

That'd be fun. And the DEN! Perfect.
You had the naming right the first time... though the targ thing is interesting, I may have to incorporate it later.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#433KillerMechanoidPosted 2/8/2013 1:41:19 AM
Rethalwolf posted...
You had the naming right the first time... though the targ thing is interesting, I may have to incorporate it later.

Wait so Argh is correct? If Argh =/= Ghost, then it's either Bug or Psychic or Poison
#434Rethalwolf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:16:55 AM
Rethalwolf posted...

Wait so Argh is correct? If Argh =/= Ghost, then it's either Bug or Psychic or Poison

Hmmm... maybe you're taking argh too literally.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#435KillerMechanoidPosted 2/8/2013 3:18:05 AM
Rethalwolf posted...
Rethalwolf posted...

Hmmm... maybe you're taking argh too literally.

I'm going to take a wild guess and hope that your cheetah idea isn't an Electric/Dark like mine.
#436Rethalwolf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:21:48 AM
Nope! No worries.
---
#437ColonelHawkPosted 2/8/2013 1:49:55 PM
Luminoflye and Ignisect. Both are based on the same thing, but are not related by an evolution, however each one is the evolved form of a similar official duo(As in, one evolves into Luminoflye, and the other evolves into Ignisect. Also, both Fakemon have different secondary typings.
#438ColonelHawkPosted 2/8/2013 3:12:52 PM
Chillipillar, Eskicoon, and Diamoth

Snoot and Blizzadator
#439ColonelHawkPosted 2/8/2013 7:28:56 PM
bump
#440Rethalwolf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:33:39 PM
I came up with a few at work today.
Cheatargh is still not complete.

Erm...
k here.

Pyrrot
Capitank/Conflapitan (shortened, of course)

Skwhyer
Lanscwir

Think that's it for now.
First two are in-theme, second two are in my other theme. Both themes have been mentioned earlier in the topic I think.
---