This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fakemon Guessing Game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fakemon Guessing Game
4 years ago#431
Rethalwolf posted...
Dark is right, wrong second type, and there's a second descriptor missing.

I kinda feel like it's lame how many darks are going to appear in my lineup but... I mean, they're thieves, so not much choice.

Cheetah+Cheat+Targ (a shield?) Dark/Fighting?

If I made a game with fakemons, there would be a cave filled with Dark types (appropriately enough, called the Den of Bandits).
All of them know Thief, and they would use it if your pokemon had a hold item, if they stole something they run on the next turn :D
4 years ago#432
KillerMechanoid posted...
Rethalwolf posted...
Dark is right, wrong second type, and there's a second descriptor missing.

I kinda feel like it's lame how many darks are going to appear in my lineup but... I mean, they're thieves, so not much choice.

Cheetah+Cheat+Targ (a shield?) Dark/Fighting?

If I made a game with fakemons, there would be a cave filled with Dark types (appropriately enough, called the Den of Bandits).
All of them know Thief, and they would use it if your pokemon had a hold item, if they stole something they run on the next turn :D

That'd be fun. And the DEN! Perfect.
You had the naming right the first time... though the targ thing is interesting, I may have to incorporate it later.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
4 years ago#433
Rethalwolf posted...
You had the naming right the first time... though the targ thing is interesting, I may have to incorporate it later.

Wait so Argh is correct? If Argh =/= Ghost, then it's either Bug or Psychic or Poison
4 years ago#434
Rethalwolf posted...

Wait so Argh is correct? If Argh =/= Ghost, then it's either Bug or Psychic or Poison

Hmmm... maybe you're taking argh too literally.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
4 years ago#435
Rethalwolf posted...
Rethalwolf posted...

Hmmm... maybe you're taking argh too literally.

I'm going to take a wild guess and hope that your cheetah idea isn't an Electric/Dark like mine.
4 years ago#436
Nope! No worries.
4 years ago#437
Luminoflye and Ignisect. Both are based on the same thing, but are not related by an evolution, however each one is the evolved form of a similar official duo(As in, one evolves into Luminoflye, and the other evolves into Ignisect. Also, both Fakemon have different secondary typings.
4 years ago#438
Chillipillar, Eskicoon, and Diamoth

Snoot and Blizzadator
4 years ago#439
bump
4 years ago#440
I came up with a few at work today.
Cheatargh is still not complete.

Erm...
k here.

Pyrrot
Capitank/Conflapitan (shortened, of course)

Skwhyer
Lanscwir

Think that's it for now.
First two are in-theme, second two are in my other theme. Both themes have been mentioned earlier in the topic I think.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fakemon Guessing Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived