This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do we need more moves in future games? currently we have 559 moves gen 1 to 5

#11KingTumbleweedPosted 1/14/2013 9:01:26 AM
vital_tundra posted...
Never realized that there are less moves than Pokemon... Yeh we need more moves. Especially more technical ones.

And less hidden ones.
---
I'm your imaginary friend, make me chips.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#12NanaboboPosted 1/14/2013 9:04:25 AM
I think it'd be nice if more Pokemon had signature moves that were the same as pre-existing moves but with cooler animations. It'd even give some Pokemon chances to have moves they can't because the name doesn't make sense. (Ampharos Light?) Technically speaking I don't think the game needs many more moves, though. Maybe some more good bug moves for Pokemon that don't have horns or claws, but other than that...
---
White FC: 1034 0534 2444
#13supermoc10Posted 1/14/2013 9:04:43 AM
I didn't even want another gen. I wanted a game with all regions and Pokemon in it. Hopefully they'll do that after this gen because 7 Gen would just be milking it to death.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#14SvenshinhanPosted 1/14/2013 9:26:36 AM
supermoc10 posted...
I didn't even want another gen. I wanted a game with all regions and Pokemon in it. Hopefully they'll do that after this gen because 7 Gen would just be milking it to death.

If the series is milked to death by Gen 7, best get ready for the undead invasion of Gen 8 when the milked-to-death Pokémon rise from their graves.

The series likely isn't going anywhere anytime soon. As long as people like Pokémon and as long as the series keeps EASILY selling over 10-15 million copies each generation, it won't end. :P
---
Hakuna Matata
#15iammaxhailmePosted 1/14/2013 9:28:08 AM
We need one more move.

Firequake.

It's earthquake, but Fire.

Only Flareon gets it.
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#16KillerMechanoidPosted 1/14/2013 9:33:02 AM
New pikachu exclusive move:
Thunder Armor

Need swellow in party to perform this.
#17RatedRKO7Posted 1/14/2013 9:36:49 AM
KillerMechanoid posted...
New Swellow exclusive move:
Thunder Armor

Need Pikachu in party to perform this.

fixed
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#18deadpool848Posted 1/14/2013 9:42:24 AM
Pikatchu! While he is charging his "Thunder Smash" use your "Bolt... of LIGHTNING"!
#19VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/14/2013 9:51:58 AM
I actually had an idea for a system where your Pokemon retain all their learned moves, but you can switch them out at a PokeCenter without having to visit a Move Tutor.

With that system, you would only have four active moves that could be used in battle, but outside of battle you could use any moves your Pokemon had learned that are available outside of battle (Cut, Flash, etc.). This would eliminate the need for an HM slave by cutting out wasted battle move slots.

However the active battle move set could only be changed at a PokeCenter. Also, any moves your Pokemon didn't learn upon leveling would have to be taught by a Move Tutor.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#20FrankulaPosted 1/14/2013 9:55:48 AM
It would be cool if every species of pokemon had a unique move much like smeargle has sketch and pikachu has volt tackle
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM