This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Create a Legendary

#1Dark_ZoroarkPosted 1/13/2013 5:46:54 PM
Shaven (Shadow + Raven)
Ghost/Flying

Mythology: It is said to be the mere representation of death, it's because it that souls are harvested.

Magnetox (Magnet + Fox)
Electric/Normal

Mythology: It is said to be the one who created the magnetic pole of Earth.

I'm not good, creating names but anyway... Create your own!
---
SS- MC- TBA Game- FS- TBA Game- OOT- MM/WW/Alttp- TBA Game/PH/Oox-TP/ST/LA- FSA/TBA Game/Loz- TBA game/TBA Game/AoL
#2Dark_Zoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:10:11 PM
bump
---
SS- MC- TBA Game- FS- TBA Game- OOT- MM/WW/Alttp- TBA Game/PH/Oox-TP/ST/LA- FSA/TBA Game/Loz- TBA game/TBA Game/AoL
#3zalak321Posted 1/13/2013 6:12:39 PM
Magnetox sounds awesome, Shaven sounds really really generic.

umm

Gigadart

Poison + Fire

Fire breathing giant frog thing..

It is said to be the one who took out the dinosaurs1?!?
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#4zalak321Posted 1/13/2013 6:13:26 PM
Changed my mind, Shaven sounds cool.
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#5Izanagi09Posted 1/13/2013 6:22:31 PM
How about 2 Legendary Pokemon based off of Izanagi and Izanami.
---
Persona!!!
#6kirbydude385Posted 1/13/2013 6:25:56 PM
Regidark
Dark type
Defeatist

HP: 110
Att: 160
Def: 110
SpA: 80
SpD: 110
Spe: 100
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#7ONeillz1130Posted 1/13/2013 6:44:10 PM
Reservine [Water/Grass]

An ancient serpent that lived deep below the ocean. It was said to be able to control seaweed and ocean plants.

Aeroraze [Flying/Fire]

Said to be a sky god that could rain fire from the skies to raze the land and seas.
#8Archwing3441Posted 1/13/2013 6:55:04 PM
2 dragon legendary that would be cover legendaries

Coresion ( a Komodo dragon... I keep on seeing someone post this idea so it was the first thing that came to my mind.)
Poison/Dragon
Mythology: A Modern legendary pokemon, It was originally a legendary dragon but was altered waste of Humans. In game, it would be seen attacking the major city that is conveniently placed right before the elite four. It would be instigated by evil group not named who are environmentalists who wanted to show the what humans have caused for there technology (not evil per say but going about things the wrong way.).

Preservantus ( a mossy looking dragon)
Grass/Dragon
Mythology: An Ancient Dragon that sleeps in the core of the imaginary region who's name I did not give. It is said to be the source that gives all life to the imaginary region. In game, it would be attacked by evil group in order to harness the dragon's power for an unlimited supply of energy (not evil per say but going about things the wrong way.) Yes, the legendary's situation for the 2 cover will be different but still fought around the same time.

How the myth relates to each other:
Preservantus and Coresion both used to be the same species. But As humans started to expand and make cities, the environment had a big impact on Coresion, causing him to morph from the grass/dragon into the poision/dragon. Hence his name Coresion, a combination of the core, As he was originally the cornerstone of the region, and corrosion. Preservantus is just a remade word of preserve.

How the 2 games would be different:
Obviously, it's too much to ask for completely different looking regions (one completely city like and the other completely nature like) but each city would either have a giant tree or a power plant. In the game with Coresion, He would have been formed due to the solution to our energy comes at the cost of the environment (the power plants). In the game with Preservantus, the Tree would be there instead of the power plants but people would be living with little energy with a plain life style (compared to the other regions more extravagant appearance).

Obviously, the motif is about the environment and how we have to have a balance between expanding too much and not enough... I was a lot more into this than I intended...
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#9QueskerPosted 1/13/2013 7:38:40 PM(edited)
Presossus (Preserve + Colossus)
Rock/Grass
Colossus Pokemon
Battle Armor
(DW) Slow Start
HP: 145
Atk: 135
Def: 135
S.Atk: 100
S.Def 135
Speed: 30

Suddewift (Sudden + Swift)
Dark/Poison
Swiftness Pokemon
Speed Boost
(DW) Defeatest
HP: 80
Atk: 145
Def: 80
S.Atk: 145
S.Def 80
Speed: 150

EDIT: More legendaries
Combeader (Combo + Leader)
Fighting/Ground
Leadership Pokemon
Wonder Guard
(DW) Truant
HP: 110
Atk: 110
S.Atk: 110
S.Def 110
Speed: 120

Tankround (Tank + Ground)
Ground/Steel
Army Pokemon
Inner Focus
(DW) Sheer Force
HP: 120
Atk: 130
S.Atk: 90
S.Def 80
Speed: 80

Boatea (Boat + Sea)
Water/Steel
Navy Pokemon
Inner Focus
(DW) Skill Link
HP: 120
Atk: 90
S.Atk: 130
S.Def 110
Speed: 80

Flightair (Flight+ Air)
Steel/Flying
Air Force Pokemon
Inner Focus
(DW) Keen Eye
HP: 90
Atk: 110
S.Atk: 120
S.Def 80
Speed: 130

Jackarine (Jack + Marine)
Normal/Fighting
Marine Pokemon
Inner Focus
(DW) Sniper
HP: 100
Atk: 100
Def: 100
S.Atk: 100
S.Def 100
Speed: 100

---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#10KillerMechanoidPosted 1/13/2013 7:04:05 PM
Transcendia

Normal/Ghost
A being that trascends the universe itself, it is believed to be a program of the system known as reality. (Weak to Dark because hackers damage programs)