This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Xerneas fan art so far.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best Xerneas fan art so far.
2 years ago#1
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/013/9/7/_______xerneas_by_silver5-d5recaz.jpg
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
2 years ago#2
That's pretty damn awesome
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
2 years ago#3
Me gusta
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
2 years ago#4
I appreciate the high level of technical skill, but I feel like the hyper realism reduces some of the style. Also his horns should be proportionally bigger.
---
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4489/actuallyworks.gif
2 years ago#5
It looks like a pimped up Elk. Not a Xerneas fan art
---
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.
2 years ago#6
damn at the butterfree
2 years ago#7
Octaivian_Rex posted...
I appreciate the high level of technical skill, but I feel like the hyper realism reduces some of the style. Also his horns should be proportionally bigger.

I won't deny that certain realistic Pokemon images look amazing though.

Try googling some, and prepare to freak out.

Also, I still like the darkened pic where it shows it in the trees with eyes glowing more.

But this is pretty great.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps and Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
2 years ago#8
why does it have a cow head?
2 years ago#9
I really dislike realistic pokemon. It's a great pic skillwise, but really not my cup of tea.
---
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989
2 years ago#10
I'm waiting for other artists with different styles than realism. Purplekecleon comes to mind, but sometimes I find his pallete too strong; I don't understand why. I suppose I prefer his cooler portraits not his warmer ones.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best Xerneas fan art so far.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived