This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unpopular Pokemon Opinions

#91LightningAce11Posted 1/14/2013 6:02:49 PM
Gen 5 design were much better than the disappointments of gen 1
---
Official Zapdos of the Pokemon X/Y Message Boards
#92ironbruPosted 1/14/2013 7:22:54 PM
The Cyndaquil line is my favourite starter line of Pokemon and one Typhlosion is one of my favourite Pokemon in general.

Sandslash is my absolute favourite Pokemon and I have used it in every generation.

I prefer Groudon to Kyogre.

Heartgold and Soulsilver are my favourite Pokemon games.

I like Pokemon Colosseum and especially Pokemon XD.

I thought the story in Black 1 and White 1 was terrible but I don't think any Pokemon game has a good story.
---
Current Playing: Front Mission 4 (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport and Wipeout Series.
#93SF_BombPosted 1/14/2013 7:40:26 PM
Fennekin sucks, and is the worst fire starter by far.
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#94monkeyprince82Posted 1/14/2013 7:42:57 PM
_KGC_ posted...
Jirachi is such a much better Pokemon than Mew all around, especially in terms of battling and cuteness.

All Eeveelutions, besides Jolteon, suck. (Not competitively, just looks)

*Puts _KGC_ on hit list*
#95ybro845Posted 1/14/2013 7:47:47 PM
I don't have a problem with the Gen 4 evos.
Spinda is pretty cool.
Dragonair and Totodile shouldn't evolve.(Feraligatr is ok, my problem is with Croconaw.)
I like Wortortle more than Blastoise, but they're both awesome.
Mandibuzz > Braviary
Lickylicky is adorable.
---
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
#96MaetchPosted 1/14/2013 8:06:39 PM(edited)
*Team Rocket was the best canon evil team (not counting Cipher) because they only cared about money. That was it: no dreams of world domination or capture of Legendaries clouding their ambition, just the simple-but-very rewarding promise of cold, hard cash. A realistic goal that any old chump can pull off.

*The Pokedex descriptions of certain Pokemon (mostly the Ghost-types) are pure hyperbolic BS most likely spawned from in-universe folklore and rumor. Legendaries notwithstanding, all Pokemon come from Eggs and nowhere else.

*The plot of B/W isn't nearly as good as people claim. It's still the same old "save all Pokemon from the Evil Team's greed" schtick that's been in the series since the beginning. N at least meant well, but the fact that all the Plasmas were just using him as their excuse to steal Pokemon degrades his overall influence.

*In the anime, while Jessie and James got somewhat more competent (but still prone to embarrasing failures where Ash is involved), Cassidy and Butch got even stupider.
#97AnclationPosted 1/15/2013 7:17:48 AM
- Lance is the worst Champion (3 frikkin' Dragonites, are you kidding me? Also, he seems to really have thing for Pokemon with 4 time weaknesses).

- Umbreon is my least favorite Eeveelution.

- Gold/Silver/Crystal are the worst games in the series (thankfully HG/SS really improved on them).

- Silver was an overrated rival, all bark and no bite.

- Snivy is my favorite Grass starter.
#98Soanevalcke6Posted 1/15/2013 7:30:23 AM
Black and White were the worst games in the series. HeartGold and SoulSilver are the best in the series, Right in Front of Emerald and Platinum. Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal are the Second worst in the Series.

Generation V and III were the best when it came to Pokemon designs, even though their worst is much Worse than Generation IV, which had the Worst Pokemon Designs.

SInnoh was the Best Region, followed by Johto and Hoenn. Unova was Obviously and easily the worst (But that's not an Unpopular Opinion)
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#99emeraldfox_09Posted 1/15/2013 8:03:25 AM
Grass is the best type

Garchomp is nothing to worry about

Yache berries are the worst berries

Iris is the best Champion

Mewtwo is overrated

Red is overrated

I love the Pokemon anime

Ash is my favorite character

I like the Fire/Fighting typing and I hope Fennekin becomes one

Meganium is fantastic

I hate how people refer to a Pokemon as a certain gender when it has a chance to be either

The Pokemon Rumble series are the best spinoffs

Snivy is my favorite starter

Pokemon gets better with each generation

Mandibuzz is the best flying type
---
I often yell at my Wii not to patronize me - Wario_man
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.