This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokesav hasn't been updated since B/W

#1Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 1/13/2013 7:42:47 PM
Will they ever update it again?
---
"The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom."
~Chinese proverb
#2banjo kazooiePosted 1/13/2013 7:44:49 PM
The guy who made Pokesav got bored and stopped updating it, or something like that. Pokegen is, for the foreseeable future, your only option.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#3DarthLaharlPosted 1/13/2013 7:47:45 PM
I don't think so. I just hope there is an Action Replay for 3DS that will work for Pkmn X/Y. I want to be able to choose which Pokemon I want and what nature they will have without wasting hours of my time. I just want the Froakie, Ralts, Fenneken, and Cottonee as of right now until I see newer Pkmn that may interest me.
---
---
PSN: Unretributed
#4Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:48:37 PM
banjo kazooie posted...
The guy who made Pokesav got bored and stopped updating it, or something like that. Pokegen is, for the foreseeable future, your only option.

Ugh, but Pokegen can't edit your trainer id, secret id, etc.
---
~Chinese proverb
#5PolimarioPosted 1/13/2013 7:50:12 PM
PokeGen + Pokecheck = Profit.
---
Get on my bad side...and I'll freeze you solid!
Self-Proclaimed Kyurem of all eternity.
#6OldDirtyCRPosted 1/13/2013 7:58:01 PM(edited)
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
banjo kazooie posted...

What exactly are you doing that requires you to edit those? Pokegen lets you see your ID's and what not. And you can easily edit pokemon to have your ID's.

Are you trying to make your ID something "cool" like 1234567 or something?
#7Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:40:57 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
banjo kazooie posted...

What exactly are you doing that requires you to edit those? Pokegen lets you see your ID's and what not. And you can easily edit pokemon to have your ID's.

something like that. anyway the point is sav could do something gen can't. even if it was trivial.
---
~Chinese proverb
#8deidara21Posted 1/13/2013 9:43:34 PM
I'm surprised by the lack of japanese words
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#9Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:51:07 PM
deidara21 posted...
I'm surprised by the lack of japanese words

miss them?
---
~Chinese proverb
#10OldDirtyCRPosted 1/14/2013 12:22:58 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
banjo kazooie posted...

something like that. anyway the point is sav could do something gen can't. even if it was trivial.

I understand your frustration but PokeGen is very well done and updated quite often/way faster than PokeSav was.

It is possible to change your ID's with Action Replay codes. Just throwing that out there. I know it's not the same as PokeSav but hey, it works.