This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 4's evolutions of older Pokemon get unwarranted hate

#21CrapFactoryPosted 1/13/2013 11:23:29 PM
Likitung was ruined.

Though I like Magmotar and Electivire.
#22Jarred623Posted 1/13/2013 11:24:50 PM
Lickitung was one of my favorite gen 1 pokemon.
Now I can't stand it because of the evolution.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#23DemonSlayer92Posted 1/13/2013 11:26:46 PM
Leafeon and Glaceon are cute as buttons and Yanmega looks badass, so people can just stfu.
---
I am the Official STEELIX of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
and Married to Delia Ketchum
#24CharizardFirePosted 1/13/2013 11:27:59 PM
My opinions on them:

Roserade: Good design for an evolved form of Roserade.
Ambipom: It looks a little weird, but it's not bad.
Mismagius: It's awesome.
Honchkrow: It's a mob boss. What's not to like?
Weavile: It's cool.
Magnezone: It's not that interesting, but I wasn't much of a Magneton fan anyway.
Lickilicky: It looks really strange. Still, it being round makes sense when you consider what move Lickitung needs to know to evolve into it.
Rhyperior: It's fine. It looks a little odd, but that's only because it looks so different from its previous forms.
Tangrowth: I don't really like its design, but I didn't really like Tangela's either.
Electivire: This big electric ape is just plain awesome.
Magmortar: It has ARM CANNONS!!! That is awesome.
Togekiss: My only complaint is the lack of arms to use punching attacks with, since Togetic can learn punching moves. Otherwise, it looks great.
Yanmega: This guy is a gigantic prehistoric dragonfly. What's not cool about it?
Leafeon: A Grass-type Eeveelution. Need I say more?
Glaceon: An Ice-type Eeveelution. Need I say more?
Gliscor: It has a strange appearance for a Gligar evolution, but it's not bad.
Mamoswine: Honestly, it probably would've looked better if they didn't try to make it look like a woolly mammoth. That sort of design should be saved for something that doesn't evolve from a pig.
Porygon-Z: It looks weird, but it's supposed to.
Gallade: A good way to redeem male Kirlia.
Probopass: I don't really like its design, but I didn't really like Nosepass's either.
Dusknoir: I hate this design. Dusclops looked awesome with its mummy motif, and Dusknoir ruined it with that stupid stomach-mouth thing.
Froslass: Honestly, I don't really like this one that much. At least it's better than Probopass and Dusknoir.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif