This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should they tie Cubone to Kangaskhan?

#1CrapFactoryPosted 1/13/2013 11:34:29 PM
Might be neat if the rumors were true. Tie Cubone to a dead Kangaskhan parent.

Maybe give Kangaskhan a pre-evolution. That thing in it's pouch. If you find it's parent alive you can join with it and become Kangaskhan :P. Find it dead, clean the flesh off the bones (or something more kid friendly lol) and place it's skull on your head to evolve into Cubone.

>:D
#2FrankulaPosted 1/13/2013 11:35:25 PM
Its like this idea came straight from some kind of... crap..factory
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#3TenzhiPosted 1/13/2013 11:36:38 PM
Sure, tie them together with a leather strap made from Cubone's mother and have them fight to the death!
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#4Hello10000Posted 1/13/2013 11:37:40 PM
No. A prevolution baby would be fine that evolves into Cubone or Kangaskhan based on certain condition. Maybe leveling up the baby form to a certain level while having a fainted Kangaskhan in your party will turn it into Cubone? Otherwise it will just evolve into Kangaskhan.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash
#5CrapFactory(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:39:58 PM
Hello10000 posted...
No. A prevolution baby would be fine that evolves into Cubone or Kangaskhan based on certain condition. Maybe leveling up the baby form to a certain level while having a fainted Kangaskhan in your party will turn it into Cubone? Otherwise it will just evolve into Kangaskhan.

So he levels up, rips out your fainted Kangaskhan's skull and evolves into Cubone? I assume Kangaskhan vanishes mysteriously and the ripping off of the skull isn't mentioned. ;)
#6LexifoxPosted 1/13/2013 11:40:44 PM
I'd rather they just let us have the baby Kanga as a Pokemon. It doesn't even look like Cubone anyway.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod