This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blastoise thinks the new water starter

#11reaverzPosted 1/14/2013 1:13:27 AM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Blastoise is really bland, I agree.

Squirtle and Wartortle both have squirrel-like tails, and Wartortle has those furry ears.

Blastoise just gets rid of both of these traits in favor of cannons coming out of its shell.

It's a really plain and boring design, and the cannons don't make any sense.

It's funny, because I remember that sometime during Gen 4 I looked back at Blastoise and thought, "huh, those cannons are really out of place in Pokemon." I don't think a newer design could get away with something crazy like that anymore. Goes to show you how we much we used to take Pokemon designs at face value...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#12Sevi_neyPosted 1/14/2013 1:20:22 AM
The first generation of starters are the most handsome

Bellsprout >>> Chikorita
---
I got into game design because I loved kids. I wanted to make them happy and give them something fun to do. Now I want them all to die. ~ game designer Totality
#13fuzi11Posted 1/14/2013 1:24:44 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
Squirtles> or = Totodile > Froakie > Mudkip> Piplup&Oshawott (because I can't decide which is worse)

I'll help you

Oshawott is worse. Design is terrible. Why must it be so disgusting.

but when we go by final form it looks like

Blastoise (nostalgia, duh, attack me if you want, but I grew up with him) = Swampert > Samurott = Feraligatr > Empoleon
#14Sevi_neyPosted 1/14/2013 1:28:06 AM
During battle Oshwatt rips off its seashell appendage. It totally grosses me out. Its freckles don't do it any favours either.
---
I got into game design because I loved kids. I wanted to make them happy and give them something fun to do. Now I want them all to die. ~ game designer Totality
#15Merc123Posted 1/14/2013 1:29:03 AM
Blastoise, Feraligatr and Empoleon are awesome. Swampert i am not crazy about the design but love using him in battle. Samurott i was not a huge fan.

As starters, i dont really have a problem with any, i think they are well designed, except Oshawott looks ugly. Froakie looks awesome too.

Also Blastoise is a bro, he would never diss a fellow water starter.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.