This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No hype for Chespin?

#1Sevi_neyPosted 1/14/2013 2:26:15 AM
WHAT!?

I get that people naturally hate chipmunks ever since Alvin sang with Michael, but why the heck does nobody seem to care about the infinite possibilities of a grass/dragon chipmunk? It's perfect for grass type since chipmunks cliimb trees and stuff, but everybody knwos that. So why no hype? This thing would put the hurt on Seedots.

It's also the most adorable grass starter since well... evur
---
I got into game design because I loved kids. I wanted to make them happy and give them something fun to do. Now I want them all to die. ~ game designer Totality
#2LightningHawk90Posted 1/14/2013 2:26:49 AM
I wouldn't call Chespin a Chipmonk but I agree with it being the most adorable Grass starter.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#3Edgemaster70000Posted 1/14/2013 2:28:18 AM
A chipmunk is going to evolve into a bigger chipmunk. He's completely ******ed-looking.

In fact, from what I've seen so far these are by far the worst starters yet. The only one that doesn't look like a kindergardener came up with it is the fox, and it's barely tolerable.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#4LightningHawk90Posted 1/14/2013 2:28:43 AM
Edgemaster70000 posted...
A chipmunk is going to evolve into a bigger chipmunk. He's completely ******ed-looking.

In fact, from what I've seen so far these are by far the worst starters yet. The only one that doesn't look like a kindergardener came up with it is the fox, and it's barely tolerable.

Oh shut up.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#5Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:32:00 AM
Yeah, the fox I'm not a huge raging drooling fan of unlike everyone else. It looks too dainty to be useful in battle. Like a skitty or ...(what's a pokemon you kick for being cute?) Pichu

nevermind

the point is, Gen 5 had the worst starters, and this is an upgrade because I can actually tolerate looking at them and I don't feel the need to drop kick them for being fugly.
---
I got into game design because I loved kids. I wanted to make them happy and give them something fun to do. Now I want them all to die. ~ game designer Totality
#6LexifoxPosted 1/14/2013 2:33:14 AM
ITT: Hedgehogs are chipmunks.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7Merc123Posted 1/14/2013 2:33:30 AM
I dunno, i find the other 2 starters more appealing for some reason, and i find Turtwig to be the most adoreable grass starter personally....plus once he evolved into Torterra, just chill out under the tree in the shade with a book or something, would be awesome.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#8SlimeStackPosted 1/14/2013 2:33:45 AM
I've seen far more topics asking why everyone hates Chespin than actual hate for Chespin. <.<
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
Currently banned from: complaining about IVs
#9HitzkolpfPosted 1/14/2013 2:37:06 AM
Hyped for all three.
#10mjalal100Posted 1/14/2013 2:38:41 AM
Chespin is so cute :3 All three are! Best starters the franchise has seen since gen III!
---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.