This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No hype for Chespin?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. No hype for Chespin?
3 years ago#11
SlimeStack posted...
I've seen far more topics asking why everyone hates Chespin than actual hate for Chespin. <.<

I've seen everyone hyping Froakie and Fennian so I just assumed that everyone hated Chespin.

You people should be thanking Chespin. Thanking him damnit.
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
3 years ago#12
I have high hopes for all the starters this gen. Except Froakie. I still have hopes for him but they're not too high. I can't imagine him evolving into anything but a Giant fat toad with a Santa beard. But since this is Game Freak were talking about I expect them to (pleasantly) surprise me.
3 years ago#13
I can totally see him as a speedy Fighting/Water type
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
3 years ago#14
We don't hype him being possibility a chipmunk with Grass/Dragon because we did so with Snivy and got disappointed on many levels.
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash
3 years ago#15
Hello10000 posted...
We don't hype him being possibility a chipmunk with Grass/Dragon because we did so with Snivy and got disappointed on many levels.

That was about as disappointing as Snivy's movepool. Leafeon had a better movepool for goodnessake
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. No hype for Chespin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived