This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No hype for Chespin?

#11Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:40:11 AM
SlimeStack posted...
I've seen far more topics asking why everyone hates Chespin than actual hate for Chespin. <.<

I've seen everyone hyping Froakie and Fennian so I just assumed that everyone hated Chespin.

You people should be thanking Chespin. Thanking him damnit.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#12Brandon00151Posted 1/14/2013 2:40:26 AM
I have high hopes for all the starters this gen. Except Froakie. I still have hopes for him but they're not too high. I can't imagine him evolving into anything but a Giant fat toad with a Santa beard. But since this is Game Freak were talking about I expect them to (pleasantly) surprise me.
#13Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:44:05 AM
I can totally see him as a speedy Fighting/Water type
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#14Hello10000Posted 1/14/2013 2:53:25 AM
We don't hype him being possibility a chipmunk with Grass/Dragon because we did so with Snivy and got disappointed on many levels.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 3267 4497 6644 Name: Ash
#15Sevi_ney(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:55:30 AM
Hello10000 posted...
We don't hype him being possibility a chipmunk with Grass/Dragon because we did so with Snivy and got disappointed on many levels.

That was about as disappointing as Snivy's movepool. Leafeon had a better movepool for goodnessake
---