This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since this region is at least partialy in France

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Since this region is at least partialy in France
2 years ago#1
I'm expecting a cheese pokemon, a champagne pokemon and a grape pokemon. And I expect a cheese head customisation for the trainer if we can customize them.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
2 years ago#2
Yeah, because they made a Pizza Pokemon, Burger Pokemon, Ramen Pokemon and a Sushi one in the past.
---
Beep-Beep-Bob-Bob-Tilly-Nilly-Wha-Wha-Icky-wicky wha-wha-Meep Meep-Larp-Lep-Sina-minga-Boom
Friends code = 1592 6108 1523
2 years ago#3
I'm just hoping the surrender button doesn't take up most of the bottom screen.

Who am I kidding.
---
This is more intense than that time I forgot how to DO A BARREL ROLL!
Then I remembered to press Z or R twice.
2 years ago#4
"Where did you come from?"

YES
NO
*GALLIC SHRUG*
2 years ago#5
keflyn posted...
Yeah, because they made a Pizza Pokemon, Burger Pokemon, Ramen Pokemon and a Sushi one in the past.

Burger Pokemon....

Man, reminds me of that Burger Digimon...

Ah, who cares! They should just put Chef Kawasaki in and turn him into a Pokemon!
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
2 years ago#6
Do we expect French Maid pokemon?
http://i.imgur.com/3E9Ge.png
2 years ago#7
"Would you like to trade Pokémon?"

>No, I've already got one.
>Now go away before I insult you a second time-uh
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
2 years ago#8
KillerMechanoid posted...
Do we expect French Maid pokemon?
http://i.imgur.com/3E9Ge.png

You win the thread.
2 years ago#9
the first key item you get will be the white flag, letting you run from any battle...

seriously though: I wonder if miltank will be in this game: moo-moo cheddar anyone?
---
Friendship is magic and has pop-culture references.
now on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisURLwasfree
2 years ago#10
27th_wonder posted...
the first key item you get will be the white flag, letting you run from any battle...

seriously though: I wonder if miltank will be in this game: moo-moo cheddar anyone?

New Item: Cheese that can heal any status problems and fill the HP to full. And it costs less than a full restore. Yes. I want that now.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Since this region is at least partialy in France

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived