This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Instead of Triple-type Pokemon, how about a Pseudo-STAB ability?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Instead of Triple-type Pokemon, how about a Pseudo-STAB ability?
3 years ago#11
3 types per mon would permit octo damage, which would be broken. but I see what you're saying. I want pseudo-stab dragon for my Gyarados so I can make better use of Dragon Rage.
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
3 years ago#12
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
I thought about the pseudo stab before.

Was my prediction for kyurem's forms to give fire/electric some more punching power.

I remember there was even a rumor that Teravolt/Turboblaze gave Fusion Bolt/Flare a secret STAB boost for the Kyurem forms, though it was quickly debunked.
3 years ago#13
Sevi_ney posted...
3 types per mon would permit octo damage, which would be broken. but I see what you're saying. I want pseudo-stab dragon for my Gyarados so I can make better use of Dragon Rage.

Uh......................... you mean Twister, right? Dragon Rage DOESN'T GET STAB! (I actually didn't shout STAB, it's an acronym)
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
3 years ago#14
I think you might be forgetting something about Blaziken, it is based off a bird(true...) However; Said bird is a chicken and well... Chickens don't fly.
PSN: HauntedBullets
3 years ago#15
HauntedBullets posted...
I think you might be forgetting something about Blaziken, it is based off a bird(true...) However; Said bird is a chicken and well... Chickens don't fly.

Actually, they can. They're just too fat/heavy for extended flight periods. So they can definitely fly up into a tree, but not to the next house down the street.
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
3 years ago#16
KogaSteelfang posted...
HauntedBullets posted...

Actually, they can. They're just too fat/heavy for extended flight periods. So they can definitely fly up into a tree, but not to the next house down the street.

Actually, I worked on a farm that raised chickens and no, they can't fly. It is gliding if it is not sustainable. Sure they can get a extra lift with the wings but saying that is flying is a little farfetch'd(see what I did there.)
PSN: HauntedBullets
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Instead of Triple-type Pokemon, how about a Pseudo-STAB ability?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived