This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Instead of Triple-type Pokemon, how about a Pseudo-STAB ability?

#11Sevi_neyPosted 1/14/2013 6:32:42 AM
3 types per mon would permit octo damage, which would be broken. but I see what you're saying. I want pseudo-stab dragon for my Gyarados so I can make better use of Dragon Rage.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#12Anclation(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:43:24 AM
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
I thought about the pseudo stab before.

Was my prediction for kyurem's forms to give fire/electric some more punching power.

I remember there was even a rumor that Teravolt/Turboblaze gave Fusion Bolt/Flare a secret STAB boost for the Kyurem forms, though it was quickly debunked.
#13pokemonfreak97Posted 1/14/2013 9:49:18 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
3 types per mon would permit octo damage, which would be broken. but I see what you're saying. I want pseudo-stab dragon for my Gyarados so I can make better use of Dragon Rage.

Uh......................... you mean Twister, right? Dragon Rage DOESN'T GET STAB! (I actually didn't shout STAB, it's an acronym)
---
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
#14HauntedBulletsPosted 1/14/2013 9:54:02 AM
I think you might be forgetting something about Blaziken, it is based off a bird(true...) However; Said bird is a chicken and well... Chickens don't fly.
---
PSN: HauntedBullets
#15KogaSteelfangPosted 1/14/2013 9:58:05 AM
HauntedBullets posted...
I think you might be forgetting something about Blaziken, it is based off a bird(true...) However; Said bird is a chicken and well... Chickens don't fly.

Actually, they can. They're just too fat/heavy for extended flight periods. So they can definitely fly up into a tree, but not to the next house down the street.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#16HauntedBulletsPosted 1/14/2013 11:04:45 AM
KogaSteelfang posted...
HauntedBullets posted...

Actually, they can. They're just too fat/heavy for extended flight periods. So they can definitely fly up into a tree, but not to the next house down the street.

Actually, I worked on a farm that raised chickens and no, they can't fly. It is gliding if it is not sustainable. Sure they can get a extra lift with the wings but saying that is flying is a little farfetch'd(see what I did there.)
---
PSN: HauntedBullets