This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

[Poll] Your fav pokemon gen?

#1RedShadowwwPosted 1/14/2013 7:05:07 AM
What's your favorite pokemon generation? - Results (39 votes)
Gen I (R/G/B/FR/LG)
7.69% (3 votes)
Gen II (G/S/HG/SS)
20.51% (8 votes)
Gen III (R/S/E)
28.21% (11 votes)
Gen IV (D/P/Pl)
12.82% (5 votes)
Gen V (B/W/B2/W2)
30.77% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic.
#2deadpool848Posted 1/14/2013 7:05:55 AM
R/S/E
Some people hate it, I personaly love dit.
#3FuneralCakePosted 1/14/2013 7:06:35 AM
I'd say it's a tie between 4th and 5th. I can't decide.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?
#4mjalal100Posted 1/14/2013 7:06:59 AM
Def. Gen III

Amazing Pokemon, music, best battle frontier, best region...
---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.
#5Wynters387Posted 1/14/2013 7:08:07 AM
I have to say Gen 2
I enjoyed all the Legendary hunting that was in there. Plus I loved the event for Arceus. Wish Genesect's event was that good.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#6MugilokoPosted 1/14/2013 7:10:31 AM
gen 8 is the best gen so far
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#7MaurithPosted 1/14/2013 7:17:50 AM
As games, not for just the Pokémon they introduced right?

So hard for me to decide.

I'll rule out RBY. It was magnificent at the time, got me addicted, started it all etc, but the games have aged horribly.

GSC was BEST THING EVAR at the time, but again hasn't aged quite as well.

RSE is a mixed bag for me. Not bashing them, but the distinctive new style the Pokémon had to them didn't appeal to me as a whole...in this gen I always struggle to make a whole team of 6 I really care much about. Just a matter of my taste. The world was BEAUTIFUL. Probably the best, loved the diverse terrain and summery feel. Secret bases were nice at the time....at the time. FRLG were fun.

DPP....uhhh. Really weird. Diamond and Pearl, in my opinion, felt like they weren't trying their best. The pseudo-3D was nice, as was the Poketch, but apart from that it didn't really change much (physical special split was long overdue and doesn't show crazy innovation or anything). Platinum remedied it somewhat. HeartGold and SoulSilver were extremely well done, I think. Some of the flaws from GSC remained, but there was a huge amount of new content.

BW. Pretty awesome. More streamlined experience, battle animations and stuff, no old Pokémon until beating the game. There wasn't much post-game content though...it felt a little hollow after being spoiled with extras by Plat/HG/SS. BW2 remedied this, and it was great seeing Gen 5 pokes mixed up with older ones. Story went back to being the same boring formula of bad guy attempting to get legendary after 7th/8th badge, fight Elite Four as normal, but ah well. I still think post-game was rather lacking. PWT didn't offer as much as the usual battle frontiers. The Black / White Tower thing was fun while it lasted. Medals was a nice touch.

Overall.....I'd say Gen 5. I just wish it had more content, not counting medallion challenges
---
Official Sawsbuck of the Pokemon XY boards
[Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Katarina, Volibear, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]
#8RedShadowww(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:03:54 PM
Bump~
#9bobstevens23123Posted 1/14/2013 4:06:01 PM
tie one and three
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100